Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

• This is tough.  Watson gets rid of the ball so fast.  No chance for Desir on that one.
  • Need a slow deliberate drive for 7 here to answer back.

Just now, Jdubu said:

Hey Frank, they call these chunk plays. We should try one. 

Have an inaccurate QB and WR's that drop balls

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Whyyyyyyyyy are we leaving single high coverage? Why aren’t we dropping our safeties back? I don’t understand this. 

Dude, same. Maybe because it's we have Geathers in for Willis? Then again, we've gone single high a lot more this year.

My confidence has dropped considerably after that. Plenty of time, but we need to put points on the board right here, no question. Time to roll out the big guns, if we have any

Yep our last offensive drive killed this team. A chance to go up a few scores then let them score now we're down. Awesome. good luck now they got the MO.

• Like 1

this is why that dropped pass is so important . keeps the drive alive gives d a rest , keeps momentum in our favor .     bad mistakes swing the momentum in the texans favor and gasses out the d

I think that's the biggest transition from confident to worried I've made yet this year. Not feeling good about this from here on out.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

One of the worst game plans I have seen. I really hope they do away with Thursday games like being discussed

Did you watch the Miami game?

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:
  • This is tough.  Watson gets rid of the ball so fast.  No chance for Desir on that one.

Hooker should have been over the top

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

hooker should have helped out where was he?

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

They r getting torched but they  have only given up 20 points.  U take the good with the bad.

Yeah, we really aren't getting torched. We have played very well tonight. Houston has essentially 4 or 5 big chunk plays. It is what it is. We usually do a great job limiting those. They've made those plays tonight.