Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadine

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

Just now, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

If we can respond with a TD and our D stays stout, we may just pull this off

All in Reich’s master plan

5 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

LET'S GO! 

Another stop and another drive like that one, and we will be cooking with gas my friends. This Houston defense is getting gassed. This o-line and run game is picking up steam. Starting to feel like the playoff game in January again... 

I consider holding them to 3 a stop... and want to reiterate what a long touchdown drive would mean here. Two score game. Defense gassed. Mid 4th quarter. 

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Jam it down their throats again. Get us to the 4th. The score a TD. And let's get our 10 day break

Plaaaaaayyyy action!!

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

I consider holding them to 3 a stop... and want to reiterate what a long touchdown drive would mean here. Two score game. Defense gassed. Mid 4th quarter. 

Def need a td drive

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I dunno.  We got a good thing going with Wil & Hines (sounds like a lawyer team), so I don't wanna mess with the rotation.

I guess I'm thinking fresh legs

That ball was slightly tipped. I’m not mad at Hilton for not catching it, but damn. That would have been a huge gain. 

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

JB is struggling reading the field right now. There is no way this banged up secondary is locking us up. 

It’s just his weakness. He hasn’t shown any improvement in this yet. 

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Three straight passes after running the ball down this defenses throat. Excellent. 

Interesting, isn't it

Just now, Jdubu said:

It’s just his weakness. He hasn’t shown any improvement in this yet. 

Not sure there I agree with this. Y’all just been spoiled with Peyton and Andrew.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

get ty out of the game he is playing horrible , rather have a fresh young guy in than a banged up player who laughs after dropping a key 3rd down pass.

The ball was tipped  

Ball was behind. TY had to slow down, allowing the defender to tip the pass, leading to a tough catch attempt by TY, who ended up with a drop. Sucks!

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

get ty out of the game he is playing horrible , rather have a fresh young guy in than a banged up player who laughs after dropping a key 3rd down pass.

Lol