Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I did not get to watch the Senior Bowl but I did look at the stat lines.  Was Gordon that good or was it just circumstances?  Is there anything anyone saw in Love or Herbert that would make them CLEARLY better than Gordon, whom may be had in round 2-3?  THAT to me is the most important question in the draft for the Colts.  Of course, this is all assuming that one of those top 4 QB's is even there at #13 because I don't see Ballard moving up to get any of those guys.
    • OK....   fair enough....   I think it's possible that Kelly might have some practice squad eligibility left,  but that's neither here nor there.    Didn't realize you wanted to keep Brissett as the backup.   Thanks for explaining....  
    • Brissett being around for 1 more year with a couple of years in Reich’s system elevates him to the reliable backup spot that Hoyer was supposed to be. Having a backup with a floor like Brissett with Carr as starter makes Kelly expendable. That’s my thought process.
    • Some people have Epenesa top-5?      Who?   And have they been drug tested yet?   LATE ADD:    I just double checked....   For what it's worth,  and maybe it's worth very little to you or someone else....   But Mel has Epenesa ranked 15th. Jeremiah has him ranked 28th Todd has him ranked 31st.   I'm not saying he's not a talented kid.....    but top-5?    Or even top-10? I'm not even sure he's a scheme fit in our defense.....?
    • Yeah I think injuries are going to be the main thing with him.  And I have NO IDEA what the Colts are thinking, let alone Miami, Carolina, etc.  But I would think that if this whole injury thing had never happened to him, coming from the program he came from and playing at the level that he was, he would be a top 5 guy no doubt.   I could be wrong, and often am (ask my wife), but that's my thinking.
  • Members

• Filmmaker1

Filmmaker1 0

Rookie
    • will426

will426 985

• AZColt11

AZColt11 1,458

• Gramz

Gramz 10,080

• danlhart87

danlhart87 1,378