Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe6124

This would be the ultimate playoff game

JB runs out of bounds, accidentally runs over McDaniels and Ballard is interviewed about it afterwards.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

JB runs out of bounds, accidentally runs over McDaniels and Ballard is interviewed about it afterwards.

Doubt that would happen. Weasels are pretty elusive creatures. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

So I was listening to a podcast from stampede blue and they mentioned a funny scenario if the colts played NE in the playoffs. Brissett Beats Brady and the game ends on a Kenny Moore Interception on a pass to Dorsett. That would be the ultimate revenge.

I would love it nobody hates New England more than me.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

Let's thumb wrestle over it

• Haha 1

Can we throw in an "accidental pass" at BB's head haha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

So I was listening to a podcast from stampede blue and they mentioned a funny scenario if the colts played NE in the playoffs. Brissett Beats Brady and the game ends on a Kenny Moore Interception on a pass to Dorsett. That would be the ultimate revenge.

That sounds nice but I think we might wanna stick to Houston for now lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

1-0 focus! :colts:

D. All the above..But Brissett runs out of bounds on game winning drive, wipes out McDaniels and Hoyer steps in to hand ball off to add salt to wound before final timeout and Vinny's game winning kick..

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, CR91 said:

Can we throw in an "accidental pass" at BB's head haha

Can we maybe focus on what would actually hurt the Patriots?  Like say beating them at football?

I was actually thinking about this. Wheb teams play the Patriots, they seem to go in googly eyed in wonder of the greatness of the Patriots. They lose before they ever play a down. How often does NE just look completely unstoppable from a skillset stand point? 

Brissett having been there for a while. Maybe, just maybe, that's the edge the Colts need to beat them. Respect them. Not fear them. 

10 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I like that scenario.  But it would be even better if Sheard hit Brady while he made the throw, which caused the int, and if the Kenny Moore int happened when we were tied with like a minute to go.

Then Brissett drives down the field and Vinny hits the game-winner as time expires.

THAT would be perfect.  :scoregood:

11 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

We can dream, right?

To me, it's going into Foxboro, and curb-stomping them like 72-0.  Like I want a few safeties and late game two point conversions just for the embarrassment factor.

EDIT: Oh, and Brady had already announced he'd retire after the season.  So it's his last loss.

EDIT2: Same for Belichick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

To me, it's going into Foxboro, and curb-stomping them like 72-0.  Like I want a few safeties and late game two point conversions just for the embarrassment factor.

EDIT: Oh, and Brady had already announced he'd retire after the season.  So it's his last loss.

EDIT2: Same for Belichick.

This. If we beat New England, I want it to be in Foxboro. No where else. 

I want to see the Gillette Stadium stunned and in complete disarray when the team they've bullied for years are the ones that ends their dynasty.  By a quarterback who they've once had in their depth charts. By a head coach who wouldn't have been here had their OC played nicely. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ManningGM said:

This. If we beat New England, I want it to be in Foxboro. No where else. 

I want to see the Gillette Stadium stunned and in complete disarray when the team they've bullied for years are the ones that ends their dynasty.  By a quarterback who they've once had in their depth charts. By a head coach who wouldn't have been here had their OC played nicely. 

Not only that, but they would be going into the offseason with someone who could either build their team back up or run it into the ground, Grigson style.  Come to think of it, they chould hire Grigson as their GM.  A failed HC and GM running the Patriots for years to come. lol.

In case anyone is wondering:  I haven't thought much about this at all.  Swear!  *sarcasm*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

"It's intercepted! Moore's got it! We're going to the Super Bowl!"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Imgrandojji said:

Can we maybe focus on what would actually hurt the Patriots?  Like say beating them at football?

Id be happy if we didn't lose by two TDS or more 

3 hours ago, Imgrandojji said:

We can have fun.  There are lots of storylines that could come out of a game with NE.  Of course all really want is a win. It would be hillarious though if all the ex pats on the colts came back to bite NE.  

After the win....send an undercover young Asian "massage therapist" to Kraft's home to relieve stress.

Just a thought if we ended up playing them in the playoffs. You wonder how much Jacoby being there for a year and basically running the scout team would help him going against a BB defense. He knows a lot about BB.

13 hours ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

We aren't playing in the game.   The players are. 

Pretty sure the players and coaches aren't worrying or thinking about this Patriots scenario

The way things are right now, New England has lost only once in the divisional round after a bye week, which is when we will meet them. There is maybe a tiny chance for the upset but yes, we can all dream... :) 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

The way things are right now, New England has lost only once in the divisional round after a bye week, which is when we will meet them. There is maybe a tiny chance for the upset but yes, we can all dream... :) 

yep...their offense is definitely not what it used to be and playing at Gillette, we all know the zebras will be on their side too. 

14 hours ago, superrep1967 said:

If that happened I would love to see us up by 3 or more scores and brady crying like a little expletive on the sideline that would be awesome.

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

We aren't playing in the game.   The players are. 

Pretty sure the players and coaches aren't worrying or thinking about this Patriots scenario

I was mostly joking. I'm just saying if we want to meet the Pats in the PO than we'll need to beat Houston first.

2 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

If that happened I would love to see us up by 3 or more scores and brady crying like a little expletive on the sideline that would be awesome.

I dont hate much of anything, but Brady and the Pats on that short list. Dude probably cries after getting a piece. All of those perfect Brady genes gone to waste. 

4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

We can have fun.  There are lots of storylines that could come out of a game with NE.  Of course all really want is a win. It would be hillarious though if all the ex pats on the colts came back to bite NE.  

If we beat them, Brissett will be involved.  But I think a lot of it will come from the RB tandem and the pass rush.  The Pats have shown in recent weeks that they can be run on.  And the Patriot OL is in shambles.

But I'm just saying, they aren't going to give two craps about the sideline nonsense, that's not what they're there for, and it's never affected them that much.  Winning on the scoreboard is the only thing they care about.

So get a win and hit 'em where they really bleed.  Not this weak sideline crap.

I don't like this. I'd rather not have to listen to pundits saying that we only won thanks to our ex Patriots players. Even in defeat the Patriots can find a way to win in some minds. haha

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Yes, I agree