Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• No going to Las Vegas lol. I have seen him mocked there a lot.
    • We will see this week, I believe he can throw downfield and throw it well.  The 11 of 493 is more about offensive scheme and it's one of the reasons why his numbers (and Minshews the year before and Falk the year before...) are kind of taken with a grain of salt.   A Patrick Mahomes arm is nice but it's not necessary to be successful in the NFL.  If a Qb can zip a pass in there on a 12-15 yard out to the far side of the field, that is all the arm strength needed to succeed.   Personally, I think Gordon is the best passing QB in the draft this year... yes even better than Burrow, but guys like Burrow, Herbert, Love, etc have athleticism that Gordon does not have.  Gordon can move around in the pocket to buy time but he's not going to scramble out of the pocket to create time like a Watson or Wilson or Mahomes or Dak or numerous other QBs.  
    • the patriots do even if they bring brady back another year, plus teams like trading to the bottom of the first to get QBs   the 5th year option is worth a lot of money for franchise QBs
    • Harry "The Hat" Walker
  • Members