Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Thursday Nights

shakedownstreet

In the 8 most recent Thursday night games including tomorrow night, the Colts have played six of those games on the road

It seems given the short week, there should be a home/away rotation similar to how the rest of the scheduling works. The only thing worse than Thursday road games is playing in London

3 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

In the 8 most recent Thursday night games including tomorrow night, the Colts have played six of those games on the road

It seems given the short week, there should be a home/away rotation similar to how the rest of the scheduling works. The only thing worse than Thursday road games is playing in London

Agreed

1 hour ago, shakedownstreet said:

Hear they play on the road because something else happens  in indy on Thursdays and the hotels are booked  up

I haven't seen even 1 colts game played on Thursday against Houston where we were at any type of disadvantage.  The games have always went our way for as long as I remember.  Maybe that game under Pagano where Osweiler brought Houston back for the win, but I can't remember if that was Thursday or Sunday. 

17 hours ago, krunk said:

I haven't seen even 1 colts game played on Thursday against Houston where we were at any type of disadvantage.  The games have always went our way for as long as I remember.  Maybe that game under Pagano where Osweiler brought Houston back for the win, but I can't remember if that was Thursday or Sunday. 

Sunday

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think Jacoby is gonna surprise a lot of people. Even if it isn't with the Colts.
    • Getting Linderbaum in the 5th would be an absolute steal. Plays Center at Iowa and is one of the top rated if not the top rated college OL in the nation this year.
    • Brissett 2019 QBR: 52.1   Rivers 2020 QBR: 62.5 (Lamar Jackson is 61.8)   Brissett 2019 YPA: 6.6 (29th in league)   Rivers 2020 YPA: 7.6 (11th in league)   Brissett 2019 completion %: 60.9   Rivers 2020 completion %: 67.3   You may have a preference for Jacoby for whatever reason, but he is a worse QB than Rivers (by a Grand Canyon-sized margin) in every measurable capacity (except maybe rushing yards, but who cares).    
    • Yes, I mostly agree here.    I think Rivers will play EVERY week.   And you have to respect a guy whose playing with pain like this.    I'm only saying his QUALITY of play may be uneven based on his pain tolerance.   That's all I'm trying to say.  
    • Don't mean to be argumentative,  but.....   The chances of 5 QB's going in the top-10 I think are Slim and None, and Slim has already left town.    I believe the last time 5 QB's went in the top-10 is....    Never.     Off the top of my head MAYBE the famous '83 draft?     And 6 in the top 20?    Again,  highly not likely.        And some of these guys, while getting a lot of attention, the scouts are going to pick them apart in ways that fans don't.   At least one of these guys will likely fall out of the first round.    Maybe more than one.       And remember,  of the five quarterbacks taken just a few years ago in 2018,  the best one came....  with the 32nd pick, Lamar Jackson.    The famous top-4 of Mayfield, Darnold, Rosen and Allen is not looking so great.    Allen appears to be getting the most love of these four.   People appear to be 50/50 on Mayfield.   Darnold has been mishandled and looks questionable at best.   And Rosen appears to be a bust.     So, maybe 2 out of the top 4 appear to be worth the pick.    And then there's Jackson who has exceeded expectations of many.      I'm just saying predicting QB's, especially this early,  is an invitation for a misevaluation.  
  • Members