Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Thursday Nights

shakedownstreet

3 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

In the 8 most recent Thursday night games including tomorrow night, the Colts have played six of those games on the road

It seems given the short week, there should be a home/away rotation similar to how the rest of the scheduling works. The only thing worse than Thursday road games is playing in London

Agreed

1 hour ago, shakedownstreet said:

In the 8 most recent Thursday night games including tomorrow night, the Colts have played six of those games on the road

It seems given the short week, there should be a home/away rotation similar to how the rest of the scheduling works. The only thing worse than Thursday road games is playing in London

Hear they play on the road because something else happens  in indy on Thursdays and the hotels are booked  up

I haven't seen even 1 colts game played on Thursday against Houston where we were at any type of disadvantage.  The games have always went our way for as long as I remember.  Maybe that game under Pagano where Osweiler brought Houston back for the win, but I can't remember if that was Thursday or Sunday. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, krunk said:

I haven't seen even 1 colts game played on Thursday against Houston where we were at any type of disadvantage.  The games have always went our way for as long as I remember.  Maybe that game under Pagano where Osweiler brought Houston back for the win, but I can't remember if that was Thursday or Sunday. 

Sunday

• Like 1