Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It doesn't matter if the plan is to have the QB scramble to open space, even when faced with only a 3 man TEN rush.  It does matter when you have a #6 pick at LG for the purpose of protecting the pocket QB.   We made that investment, now use it.   Drafting a QB for his scrambling ability takes away the advantage of having a great oline, IMO.   Its a good fit for KC.  Not so good for us, IMO.     Herbert and Eason and Fromm are more pocket types.  Not that Love isn't, but escapability doesn't really matter for us, as JBs lack of mobility really didn't hurt us much last season, IMO.
    • Drew Brees-ish... at 44 maybe. 3rd RD sure... 
    • Wouldn’t it be funny if the Bengals took Herbert instead of Burrow.    
    • I'm not sure it matters though... Mahomes is like... 6'2" ... it really doesn't matter unless you can see it on tape. For example, you can see it with Wilson who sometimes misses throws in the middle of the field on some of his drop backs because of his height, but he has other ways to compensate for it(moving and creating himself other throwing windows). 
    • I hope that Hunter Henry (or Austin Hooper) hits FA. Henry is a perfect fit...and would compliment Doyle nicely. If that doesn't happen...then I agree that that they should be looking to the draft for a TE.   It's interesting that Ballard...who came from a team that drafted and developed a 3rd round TE that changed the team's entire offense...has yet to draft a TE out of 29 picks (20 of which occurred in rounds 2-5). Granted Ballard wasn't actually with the team when they scouted and drafted Kelce...but he saw firsthand the impact that he had.   I really thought that drafting a TE would be one of his first moves...and Kittle always just struck me as a guy he would go after...but then he didn't.   IF the Colts can't get one of the top FAs...I think we just might see Ballard pull the trigger on TE prospects the next couple of drafts to build up the group.
  • Members