Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My point wasn't that he's a bad QB, my point is he's an average or slightly above average QB that's perfect for the offense they have, They got him for a high 2nd round pick, but how much more were they going to get for a guy that started 2 games before he got hurt?
    • I think a Pro Bowl appearance is one of the worst ways to judge talent, but I'd like Hooper on a value contract. 
    • Thoughts on Cole McDonald from Hawaii? Is he even at the senior bowl, dude plays good football. NFL draft scout says he's eligible for the 2020 draft. 
    • I blame the system more than I blame Fromm's talent. Joe Burrow put up worse stats in a similar system to UGA's in 2018. 
    • Young, Simmons, Brown, Okudah, Jeudy, Lamb, Jedrick Wills(OT)... those IMO are the surefire ones.    I personally would think Andrew Thomas gets drafted before 13 too, but that Miller report is weird so ... who knows? That makes it 8. Tristan Wirfs? He's more of a RT, so it's possible he drops to mid-1st, but he's very good so... I don't know.    There is a push for Mekhi Becton(OT) to be early 1st too lately. Jeremiah had him as his OT1. I wonder if some teams agree... possible.    Grant Delpit is great talent, but I expect him to drop a bit.    Henry Ruggs? If there is a run on WRs, it's possible he goes ahead of 13? Not likely, but maybe?    Quite honestly... if we don't like the QBs... there will be some really good talent on the board for us to take. I love it.  
  • Members