Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think if Ballard wants Herbert he is going to have to trade up into the top 5 and he starts day one.  If he wants Love he is going to have to trade into picks 6-10.  Either way I think he needs to move up from 13 or they are both gone by 13. 
    • That's right!   See.....here's Ballard and Dodds on their way to scout Kinlaw....  
    • Yes this is just getting even more sad.. going to Gianna's game 
    • So here’s the timeline of the Love to Colts rumors: -So it was reported (by the guy from the locker on Colts podcast) that someone had asked Ballard before the season started what QBs he liked in the upcoming draft and he specifically said Herbert and Love -He was mocked to us by Draft Network as soon as Luck retired -Ballard was supposed to go to the Utah State and Boise State game (originally it was reported that he was there and this caused a big stir). Accredited but didn’t actually attend -Colts had scouts at other Utah State games -Latest report from Colts media person was that we had scouts at 5-6 Utah State games this past season    So it’s not really leaks, it’s just connecting dots. All pro QB retires and is replaced by a QB who is backup quality at best and only gets a 2 year “prove it” deal. You add in the Scouting rumors and it’s not hard to see how this got out.
    • Your just repeating what I said. I said if it is the right guy.
  • Members