Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver Post Reports Broncos Offer Peyton 5 Yr. $60 Mil. Contract With $30 Mil. Guaranteed

chad72

this is what i call a blind investment. no one even knows how healthy peyton is or if he can still play at the level everyone expects him to play

Everyone who needs to know know. Just the bitter colts fan like you who know deep down colts >>>ed up getting rid of Manning refuse to admit that he's healthy enough for many NFL teams to go after him.

Everyone who needs to know know. Just the bitter colts fan like you who know deep down colts >>>ed up getting rid of Manning refuse to admit that he's healthy enough for many NFL teams to go after him.

you couldnt be more wrong.

Your posts indicate otherwise. If the 49ers saw him throw, gave him a physical and called the session "impressive", who are you to dispute?

because for one this wasnt reported until now and that was a week ago. why would they wait so long to report that peyton worked out for them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Cubs defeat Astros 7-2. Now only .5 out of 1st place.   NL Central Standings as of April 23rd: 1. Brewers 14-8 2. Cubs 14-9 3. Reds 13-10 4. Pirates 13-11 5. Cards 10-14
    • I guess media could be saying stuff that I don't hear, I should acknowledge that. I just don't think anyone sourced or serious is saying it. It doesn't seem like those opinions are based on anything reputable.    I was personally concerned that the way things went with Reich and Saturday could undermine the coaching search. It doesn't seem like that happened. The Colts interviewed a ton of good candidates, and wound up getting one of the more sought after guys. They got a highly sought after GM in 2017. There was the McDaniels treachery, but I think he was just a slimeball.    The Colts are not a big free agent destination, I don't think that has anything to do with Irsay. I think free agents sign with the team that offers the most money, almost all the time. We've seen the Colts attract QBs like Rivers, Ryan, etc. Even Baker Mayfield listed the Colts as a desired landing spot in 2022. Maybe there's a player here or there who's turned off by Irsay, but I don't think anything like that has ever been reported. Like you said, the players only say good things. Anyone who goes on the record says good things. Former players call on him to introduce them to the HOF.    I just wanted to throw out there that despite the whispers and stuff, it doesn't seem like there's any substance to the idea that the Colts operation is negatively affected by Irsay.
    • I said it earlier but If you take Bowers, you re-work your TE room. Someone has to go. For me it would be Granson since he was drafted to be the mismatch TE, that’s what Bowers would be. Keep MAC for the blocking. I’d also put Ogletree or Mallory on the PS. Also wouldn’t mind drafting Tip Reiman late in round 5-6 to be the blocking TE with Bowers. He’s athletic enough to play STs too.   So again, if it’s Bowers, someone has to go. 5 TEs is too much anyways.
    • Washington had a break-out year for sure and was his best decision of his collegiate career to transfer and obviously paid dividends.  Washington said it before but looks like Josh Downs 2.0 and project to be drafted very similar in Round 3.  Between wide receivers and defensive backs, we could use another strong Downs clone in the slot.  With Downs that is the only biggest knock about drafting TE Bowers as he commands a lot of passes in the slot and would take away an already important role the Downs already excels in doing. 
    • I thought Odunze may drop to the Giants. My friend who is a Giants season-ticket holder said he believes the Giants are drafting WR in the first round. I think it may be Odunze if not one of the other two (Nabers and Harrison).
  • Members