Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans predictions -Both teams banged up

Restinpeacesweetchloe

• Superman changed the title to Mack and Willis ruled out

Nothing on Odum or Rock with Reich today. The fact one had his arm in the sling and the other had a boot in so I don’t expect either to play. There will be a injury report later today.

1 minute ago, The Oopty Oop said:

I really hope it's not a season ending injury for Mack. He was on pace for nearly 1400 yds. Not sure the last time we had a 1400 yard rusher but I feel like it's been a looonnnnggg time. He was having a great year.

23 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

can an RB come back with a splint and not be a fumble concern?!

29 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Mack had a procedure on his hand today. No time table. Willis is out Thursday with a concussion. No word on Odum. TY will be working on the side next couple days to see if he can play Thursday.

Does it say he's out? I mean it say in protocol but that can be 2 days to 2 months knowing this team.

14 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

That’s good news.  They won’t have to add a back then.  

Don’t forget, Mack said he should be good too when asked and half hour later it was discovered he had a broken hand. The Colts misinformation campaign is always on. 

35 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Def should be able to run the ball, even with Mack out

Texans sold out to stop the run and did so last time. We'll see if they switch up their strategy with Mack out, especially since we burned them through the air. Forgot Watt was out though, so that should help some.

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Texans sold out to stop the run and did so last time. We'll see if they switch up their strategy with Mack out, especially since we burned them through the air. Forgot Watt was out though, so that should help some.

Right, Watt being out is huge. They’ll have Roby back, Hargrave, and Conley. All guys who didn’t play the first game. Hargrave has been bad but has talent.