Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe6124

Texans predictions -Both teams banged up

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Texans will be too. 

Maybe. Guess we really wont know until Wednesday's report comes out.

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Maybe. Guess we really wont know until Wednesday's report comes out.

They lost Johnson and Reid yesterday. Johnson was on crutches and Reid might of dislocated his shoulder. I don’t think they are playing Thursday.

41 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

this may be a test of who has the most players come Thursday night

Mack had a procedure on his hand today. No time table. Willis is out Thursday with a concussion. No word on Odum. TY will be working on the side next couple days to see if he can play Thursday.

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

That hurts a lot.  Depending on the Odom injury the Colts might have to do something at safety.

Wilson?

I really hope it's not a season ending injury for Mack. He was on pace for nearly 1400 yds. Not sure the last time we had a 1400 yard rusher but I feel like it's been a looonnnnggg time. He was having a great year.

Nothing on Odum or Rock with Reich today. The fact one had his arm in the sling and the other had a boot in so I don’t expect either to play. There will be a injury report later today.

1 minute ago, The Oopty Oop said:

I really hope it's not a season ending injury for Mack. He was on pace for nearly 1400 yds. Not sure the last time we had a 1400 yard rusher but I feel like it's been a looonnnnggg time. He was having a great year.

Maybe we can get an inspired Geathers vs Houston this week. Lost his spot to a rookie and now gets the full time job back at least for 1 week. Time to show out!

It stinks, but that’s our reality. We will run someone out there and they will play hard! Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda. 
If I could have two Xmas wishes early,  get Desir and Ty on the field for Thursday. And Wilkins to make it a trifecta. 

23 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

can an RB come back with a splint and not be a fumble concern?!

29 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Mack had a procedure on his hand today. No time table. Willis is out Thursday with a concussion. No word on Odum. TY will be working on the side next couple days to see if he can play Thursday.

Does it say he's out? I mean it say in protocol but that can be 2 days to 2 months knowing this team.

Hilton has been bugging the coaches to get back on the practice field.

Zack Keefer also said not to rule out Funchess. I think though he Is another week away.

30 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Wilson?

28 minutes ago, DEFENSE said:

maybe at safety

Probably be a healthy scratch again and we sign the local grocery store bagger for the spot instead. Grrrr

Just now, stitches said:

TY to Houston announcers:

Ha Ha. I will be watching him with Johnson because Johnson adds speed. 

12 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I really hope he plays this week but would want him to actually be healthy and not have a setback. We need him down the stretch but as a "co-owner" of NRG Stadium I'm sure hell be fighting to suit up.

14 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

That’s good news.  They won’t have to add a back then.  

Don’t forget, Mack said he should be good too when asked and half hour later it was discovered he had a broken hand. The Colts misinformation campaign is always on. 

35 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Def should be able to run the ball, even with Mack out

Texans sold out to stop the run and did so last time. We'll see if they switch up their strategy with Mack out, especially since we burned them through the air. Forgot Watt was out though, so that should help some.

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Texans sold out to stop the run and did so last time. We'll see if they switch up their strategy with Mack out, especially since we burned them through the air.

It looks they might be relying on backups and/or newbies in the Secondary

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Texans sold out to stop the run and did so last time. We'll see if they switch up their strategy with Mack out, especially since we burned them through the air. Forgot Watt was out though, so that should help some.

Right, Watt being out is huge. They’ll have Roby back, Hargrave, and Conley. All guys who didn’t play the first game. Hargrave has been bad but has talent.