Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• No coincidence he transferred from Alabama to there. 
    • You've clearly never watched the guy play outside of some highlights. JT Barrett was a much better college QB than Hurts, same read-option/poor passing QB, and he went undrafted. Lamar is going to be it. Teams aren't going to waste the time reinventing their offense for a gimmick player, who's play-style will be forced to change. Sure it will last a season or 2, just like we seen with Vick, Cam, RG3, but eventually, and quickly, defenses adapt and force them into being the QB's they aren't used to being.    I'll tell you what, I'll give you the first 5 rounds and I will take the last 2. If Jalen is drafted before the 6th, I'll change my avatar to that of Jalen. 
    • I think that we will try   CB has said that we wont reach just to reach    
    • Sorry...   I get that way when posters comment about not liking pucks and wonder what the staff was thinking when they made their decision.   They act like they kniw more than the staff.   This poster has a long history of such things...    sorry you were bothered..,  
  • Members