Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Chloe6124

Texans predictions -Both teams banged up

Looks like we won’t be the only team banged up. Not only did the lose Lonnie Johnson but Reid might be done for the season. Watson also has a sprained ankle.

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Looks like we won’t be the only team banged up. Not only did the lose Lonnie Johnson but Reid might be done for the season. Watson also has a sprained ankle.

Chloe, shhhhhhhhhhh.... @2006Coltsbestever is working on his excuses should we lose, and how to maximize the credit he gets should we win.... 

Sorry, just had too (what you said earlier about not making an excuse in advance). Seriously just kidding.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Chloe, shhhhhhhhhhh.... @2006Coltsbestever is working on his excuses should we lose, and how to maximize the credit he gets should we win.... 

Sorry, just had too (what you said earlier about not making an excuse in advance). Seriously just kidding.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

happy the rock GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

It’s going to be a interesting game. They should get Fuller and Roby back. Hopefully Desir can go so we don’t have to see Wilson.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

It’s going to be a interesting game. They should get Fuller and Roby back. Hopefully Desir can go so we don’t have to see Wilson.

Will TY play? I am counting on Chloe giving me updates on TY because I have to work the next 3 days. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's been fun folks, time to get me some sleep. Work not till late tomorrow evening but next 3 days too. I will still check in. 6-4 1st place, without Luck who would of thought. Good night Colts fans.

I'm just hoping Fuller doesn't make it back in time for us on Thursday, especially with how banged up our secondary is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Will TY play? I am counting on Chloe giving me updates on TY because I have to work the next 3 days. 

i have know idea who this is, but was posted yesterday

9 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

i have know idea who this is, but was posted yesterday

He is just some random doctor on the Internet. 

Stephen Holder just said on his podcast tonight that TY has been bugging Reich to get on the practice field. I won’t be shocked if he plays. He also said he seemed to have a little pep in his step after the game in the locker room.

4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

He is just some random doctor on the Internet. 

Who needs a random doctor on the internet? We have oodles of them on here. 

We have had TY back this week to being out for the season, and everything in between.

It's just marvellous.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

They're gonna catch an * whopping, they just don't know it yet.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Who needs a random doctor on the internet? We have oodles of them on here. 

We have had TY back this week to being out for the season, and everything in between.

It's just marvellous.

I'm going to write a proposal to NHS England that I can solve the workforce crisis but sub-contracting the gig out on here. 

1 hour ago, SteelCityColt said:

I'm going to write a proposal to NHS England that I can solve the workforce crisis but sub-contracting the gig out on here. 

Seconded! Preston for the Premiership?

49 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Seconded! Preston for the Premiership?

I can take the despair, it's the hope I can't stand.... 

• Haha 2

This is a tough call for me.  I'll wait a couple days before picking, because the injuries play a big factor.  Losing Mack really hurts.  If Hilton doesn't play, that is huge.  Short week on the road is not good.  These teams are familiar with each other and this game is big.  

I think if I had to bet my house on the game, at this point I'd be picking the Texans.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Myles said:

I think if I had to bet my house on the game, at this point I'd be picking the Texans.

Any real estate agents out there that can help Myles find a place to live after Thursday’s game?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, coltsva said:

Any real estate agents out there that can help Myles find a place to live after Thursday’s game?

Hopefully I switch that up and take the Colts later this week.

Historically, the home teams have done very well on Thursday nights.   Not quite the case this season.  A couple weeks ago Houston roughed up the Jags (26-3) in JAX.  

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

Historically, the home teams have done very well on Thursday nights.   Not quite the case this season.  A couple weeks ago Houston roughed up the Jags (26-3) in JAX.  

All picks are “subject to change” up until kickoff. 

• Thanks 1

Well the Texans just got embarrassed last game so no predictions till Wednesday after the injury updates

39 minutes ago, Myles said:

That game was in London. Texans only one by one point in Houston because the jags went for a two point conversion instead of the extra point to tie. Apparently there was controversy and jags actually got the two point conversion.

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

That game was in London. Texans only one by one point in Houston because the jags went for a two point conversion instead of the extra point to tie. Apparently there was controversy and jags actually got the two point conversion.

I forgot about it being in London.   Not quite a home game for the Jags (they've been getting screwed on the London crap).    But Houston did whollup them in that game.  26-3.   Doesn't really mean anything for our Thursday game though.  It'll be a tough game for certain.  

59 minutes ago, Myles said:

That wasn't a Thursday night game.

11 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

That wasn't a Thursday night game.

Nor was either team at "home", although the Jags have had the most practice I'd guess at going to London. 

I love projecting scores. Who called the Baltimore / Texans game? Answer: No one. 

Who called Atlanta / Carolina this weekend? Answer: No one. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Colt said:

I love projecting scores. Who called the Baltimore / Texans game? Answer: No one. 

Who called Atlanta / Carolina this weekend? Answer: No one. 

zItnnv.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Thursday night football is crazy in favour of the home team historically.  I am worried about this game for that reason.  If this is a Sunday game there is no issue, Colts win.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

Thursday night football is crazy on favour of the home team historically.  I am worried about this game for that reason.  If this is a Sunday game there is no issue, Colts win.

I thought I seen somewhere that the home teams are 48-26 in the last 5 years.   Something like that.   Too lazy to find the link.  :jump:

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

I thought I seen somewhere that the home teams are 48-26 in the last 5 years.   Something like that.   Too lazy to find the link.  :jump:

I would believe it.  I like having football to watch on Thursdays but it's a bad product. 

all I can say is, buy lots of beer or your beverage of choice, we are missing a TON of key players. 

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

all I can say is, buy lots of beer or your beverage of choice, we are missing a TON of key players. 

Texans will be too.