Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Arizona Cardinals Atlanta Falcons- @chad72 Baltimore Ravens Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers Chicago Bears Cincinnati Bengals @crazycolt1 Cleveland Browns Dallas Cowboys Denver Broncos @Jared Cisneros Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Houston Texans Indianapolis Colts- @WarGhost21 Jacksonville Jaguars @stitches Kansas City Chiefs Los Angeles Chargers @Clem-Dog Los Angeles Rams Miami Dolphins- @twfish Minnesota Vikings @NFLfan New England Patriots @Archer New Orleans Saints @SaturdayAllDay New York Giants @runthepost New York Jets @John Hammonds Oakland Raiders- @RNGDShobby Philadelphia Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers San Francisco 49ers @pacolts56 Seattle Seahawks @danlhart87 Tampa Bay Buccaneers @Zoltan Tennessee Titans Washington Redskins
    • So the more I have been thinking about this the more I became interested in hearing what the forum thought.    I actually believe that, and I have no evidence, that Ballard may really like Jalen Hurts. You may ask why?   Hurts was ultra productive in his college career.      Hurts played for Saban at Alabama and learned how to carry himself like a professional.    Even after losing his starting spot, he stayed and supported Tua. When needed he stepped in and won the SEC title game.    He was named Captain of the Oklahoma team after transferring and earning the teams respect.    He then learned offensive football from the best offensive mind in college football, Lincoln Riley.    He then went on to complete 68.7% of his passes for 32 TDS and 8 INTS   He led OU to a Big12 Title and a CFP Appearance.    Even when OU got run out the building he carried himself in a way that showed maturity and confidence. Keep in mind Ballard was at that game.    Career record as starter 39-3   He seems to check on the boxes that Ballard and Reich have for a QB, on and off the field. I also think he could develop into a very good QB.    Thoughts.   
    • I think he has good potential   If we draft him at 13, I wont be upset   If he shows extremely well at combine, senior day, and interviews, he wont be on the board at 13   LAC need a QB   Carolina need a QB   Someone behind us that need a QB to develop, that may move up before us   I dont see us getting to a QB that we want at 13                  
    • This thread has been cleaned up and I'm reopening.   For the record, any thread about the colts qb is not fair game for bashing and complaining.  It isn't.  Please read and respond to the OP.   if you only want to complain and vent, please use this thread for that In addition, if you feel someone is derailing the thread please report it or at a minimum, ignore it.  But DO NOT derail the thread further with your complaints about complaining. And don't start taking personal shots at people because you disagree with them   That's just as much of a problem.   We aim to provide a place for everyone to say what they want to say but, there is a structure to discussions and we ask that you respect each other. If the topic is not for you, choose another.        
    • I would agree with that. Ethics and professionalism go hand in hand quite often.
  • Members

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 4,266

• GoColtsGo5150

GoColtsGo5150 234

• csmopar

csmopar 8,943

• BleedBlue4Shoe86

BleedBlue4Shoe86 314

• Nadine

Nadine 7,915

Administrators