Indianapolis Colts
MCurtis32

Tackling and running game

I have been watching Colt games for over forty years. In today's game, the run game was the best I have seen ever from this team. The tackling was olso the best I have from this team. The Jaguars had no yards after contact or after completing a pass. While I'm typing this Dorsett scores for new England, Jim Nantz is such a succup. anyway, Colts had fun today.

The jags coach after the game said they tried everything and couldn’t stop it.

• Like 1

Question is how do we get this production consistently?  I know it's the jags but today was a dominant performance.  Coincedentally we need another one in like 4 days....  

Today was nice tho,  felt like a reset, I get right game after the disappointments of recent weeks.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

Question is how do we get this production consistently?  I know it's the jags but today was a dominant performance.  Coincedentally we need another one in like 4 days....  

Today was nice tho,  felt like a reset, I get right game after the disappointments of recent weeks.

Jags  D line loves to pass rush.  U pound the rock.  They don't like to play physical football. Tennessee beats them because they pound the rock

1 hour ago, MCurtis32 said:

I have been watching Colt games for over forty years. In today's game, the run game was the best I have seen ever from this team. The tackling was olso the best I have from this team. The Jaguars had no yards after contact or after completing a pass. While I'm typing this Dorsett scores for new England, Jim Nantz is such a succup. anyway, Colts had fun today.

Did you miss the TD to charm on their first possession?

Let’s hope we can play as well as we did today on Thursday. Gonna be tough with injuries but if we got Ty & desir we should be good

The ravens ran all over the Texans today even after taking Jackson’s 86 yards out. I know he gives them a different dimension but hopefully colts can keep the run game up Thursday. Ravens ran for over 200 yards. Jackson passed well also.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

The ravens ran all over the Texans today even after taking Jackson’s 86 yards out. I know he gives them a different dimension but hopefully colts can keep the run game up Thursday. Ravens ran for over 200 yards. Jackson passed well also.

Hope Mack is back thurday night. short week and hand injury.

56 minutes ago, conklincolt said:

Hope Mack is back thurday night. short week and hand injury.

He's not going to be back he broke his hand

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Colts ran well on the Jags today.  I was hoping for 375.  Lol. 

Yea complete revenge  from 2006

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Colts ran well on the Jags today.  I was hoping for 375.  Lol. 

2 RB’s ran for over 100+ I think I’m happy enough with that. Lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TyTheGhost13 said:

Let’s hope we can play as well as we did today on Thursday. Gonna be tough with injuries but if we got Ty & desir we should be good

Id like to see Desir and Tell starting together. Tells going to be a good one.

• Like 1