Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sure, and pair him with Derek Brown!
    • No but not because he's a *, but because he'll be fricken 43 by the time the season starts and he was clearly tailing off last season, which I have predicted his last 2 seasons to a T.
    • I wouldn't draft him at 13, but I see I'm likely in the minority.  Give me a guy like Brown or Ruggs over him please.
    • No, I think there are always going to be questions and risks to draft picks.  But I'm not about to reach and take like the 4th or 5th best QB available just because I feel we need one when the best DT on the board is staring me in the face (or WR, or.....).     I'm not the GM and I don't know what they are thinking or how they have guys ranked, but IMHO Burrow and Tua are the only QB's I would have a 1st round grade on just from what I've seen.  If neither are available, then I'd defer to subsequent rounds for a QB.  Of course if one happened to be there you take them and don't look back.  I HIGHLY doubt that will be the case.  And no, the FA QB market is not good this year.  I'm not of the opinion that an old guy like Brady, Brees, or Rivers is the answer either.  This doesn't rule out a trade of course (Derek Carr perhaps?).  Whatever they are able to get in FA is also going to help determine which direction they go in the draft.   Bottom line is I'm looking for difference-makers no matter the position.  Besides, franchise QB's are NOT only drafted in the first round.  Granted, chances are greater they will be good, but there are cases of guys playing in the league right now that weren't first rounders.  Heck, look no further than this weekend's NFC Championship game and Jimmy G.
  • Members

• Blueblood23

Blueblood23 335

• Derakynn

Derakynn 1,311

• JlynRN

JlynRN 746

• love the shoe

love the shoe 86

• The_Ricktator

The_Ricktator 3,710

• AZColt11