Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We finally win without Hilton

indyagent17

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

I want to believe they were yanking anyone questionable due to the short week

Just now, Sumo63 said:

Let's hope

We won this game but didn't set ourselves up well for Thursday with the injuries.  Hopefully guys van recover quickly because the Texans will be ready for a brawl.

I hope it's like you said and that they were just being overly cautious with the big lead.

I will take the blame for us never winning without Hilton.  I'll also take the credit for us finally breaking the dubious streak.  See, I own a TY jersey & wear it to every home game.  Often at home on away gamedays too.  So I've worn TY's jersey to every game he was out. Bad luck no 13 I guess.  Today I decided not to wear number 13 & voila. Not only do we win without him but we win BIG.  You're welcome. You're all welcome. :headspin::headspin::headspin:.  Go Colts!!!   :coltshorse:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Finally got the monkey off the back!!

thank god praise GIF

I LOVE T.Y.... Love him! But it really broke my heart every time we lost without him. I don’t want to see our Colts so easily deflated by the loss of ANY one player. This gives me confidence that we can become a team that adjusts when necessary and has multiple tricks up our sleeves! :rock::coltslogo::excited:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Hopefully guys van recover quickly because the Texans will be ready for a brawl.

I hope the guys heal quickly as well, but that city's team hasn't been what I would call ready for a brawl, since before they left for Nashville.... Every single year the Texans flame out and under achieve.... Watson's great, but the beating they took today is the type that often saps the drive out of them for the year.... 

Houston can absolutely win next week, but they won't likely do it by out physicaling the Colts.

16 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Every time a player left with a ding, the Colts immediately said the player was out for the game. Any other game they would initially say questionable 

Maybe, but a hand injury almost always means a fracture.  So I doubt Mack is going to be available.  Ya Sin I don't know about but I thought he went out when the game was still in doubt, so I doubt they looked at it and said "We have a big lead, lets just sit him."

16 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Every time a player left with a ding, the Colts immediately said the player was out for the game. Any other game they would initially say questionable 

I don’t consider a fractured hand a ding lol. I’m pretty sure the sideline team doctor had a high suspicion it was broke by the physical exam and the symptoms Mack expressed. It was just confirmed with X-ray. Same thing with MCL or ACL injuries, the doc can pretty well say with exam it’s likely this and then they confirm it and the extent with imaging.