Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jaguars Game Day Thread

SteelCityColt

37 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

Listen Linda, I’m no bigger fan of Cain or Johnson or TY. I’m a fan of good players and it’s one part of a game that’s going on. Great players today but my point was from some posts, it’s made to sound like we now have instant pro bowlers here. I’m happy Johnson  and Williams are succeeding here today because it means we win. Cain didn’t produce but Wilkins absolutely did given his limited touches. 

The ST play overall has been crap mostly, under the avg imho (as Vinny hits a extra point to stay perfect ). 

Linda?  Linda?

pretty tuff sittin in ur parents basement.

i wont wate my time reading ANYTHING u type in future.  Its apparent you are a child, and well,  it would be too easy.

cheers negative nancy.... or maybe Contrary Mary fits better.

Arguing after a dominant win... some of u people are never happy.

6 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Linda?  Linda?

pretty tuff sittin in ur parents basement.

i wont wate my time reading ANYTHING u type in future.  Its apparent you are a child, and well,  it would be too easy.

cheers negative nancy.... or maybe Contrary Mary fits better.

Arguing after a dominant win... some of u people are never happy.

Lol. Cracks me up. Are you wanting to go to the empty lot and fight it out over being called Linda, a phrase often mentioned when someone is a bit over the top? Cracks me up and you want to call me a child and insinuate I’m a tough guy posting behind a screen. I’m neither tough nor weak nor was I insulting you. I’d suggest you read the posts and take a step off the ledge dude. 

• Nadine locked this topic