Indianapolis Colts
SteelCityColt

Colts vs Jaguars Game Day Thread

Not wishing to steal @LucasOilStadium's thunder but as we're only a hour away from kick off, thought I best get the topic open at least. 

Bit of a crunch game here, need a W to get the season back on track. Losing this, especially a division game, and I think we're out the wildcard race and needing to take the division. 

• Thanks 2

We've heard alot of talk this week, cant believe it's only been a week.  Let's see it on the field.  This is a huge game!  Get us back on track.

Co Colts!  

Good to have Jacoby back under center today. This is a big game today to keep us in the divisional race.

Looking forward to a great game today and of course a win.

GOOOOO Colts !!!

1 minute ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOo COOOOOOOOOOOOLTS!!!

Important showdown vs. the Jags.

Is @LucasOilStadium IRed?

Next man up..

• Haha 1

Arriving late to the party.  Thanks for starting us off, LOS.

First of two in a row MUST games for us.  Will be tough without TY.

Go COLTS!  All day.  Every day.  :coltshelmet:

Nice.  Bend don't break D.

Time to get a score on O.  Get in front early and keep the pressure on.  We can win if we can get a 7 pt lead.  Not so confident playing from behind today.

2 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

Braden Smith is godawful. 

The right side hasn't played well in the last 2-3 games.  It is a worry.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Twists and stunts wreak havic on our O line (Smith and Glow) pass pro...  that and blanketing receivers.

Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

Twists and stunts wreak havic on our O line pass pro...  that and blanketing receivers.

Chester was open quick

I never thought I'd say Luck helped make an OL look good by going through progressions quickly....although Smith just got smoked that play

Just now, Shafty138 said:

I never thought I'd say Luck helped make an OL look good by going through progressions quickly....

Yet here we are...

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in some of Ballard's meetings re roster decisions.... I wonder sometimes how he sees the long term plan playing out

Our secondary is so raw.....

That's what it looks like when you can lead receivers with a throw tho.... I remember when our QB could do that.....

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.