Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wilson inactive again

CR91

I honestly don't get this especially with Desir being hurt as well. You're basically playing two rookies and an udfa ahead of Wilson? Is Rock, tell, and Taylor really a better option that Wilson got demoted to basically 5th string?

Taylor is Moore’s backup so I get that. But with Desir out it is strange. There is something weird going on. Tell must really be showing out in practice. We are going to have to go get another corner in the off season.

Lewis is active. Hope he doesn’t get hurt. They were just saying on the  radio he wasn’t quite back yet but this week in practice he really felt like he was ready.

11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Taylor is Moore’s backup so I get that. But with Desir out it is strange. There is something weird going on. Tell must really be showing out in practice. We are going to have to go get another corner in the off season.

Lewis is active. Hope he doesn’t get hurt. They were just saying on the  radio he wasn’t quite back yet but this week in practice he really felt like he was ready.

This makes me wonder if we even thought about Hargraves when he got released.

4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Something odd with Wilson is going on. We’ve seen Wilson and he isn’t bad enough to warrant healthy scratches for 4-5 games. I dislike coaches who get stubborn and just cast a guy aside for whatever he hasn’t done properly during a game or practice or something. I’d like to have reporters asking what is warranted here!

I expect Desir back Thursday bur with the rock injury he is going to get his chance again.

51 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

Something odd with Wilson is going on. We’ve seen Wilson and he isn’t bad enough to warrant healthy scratches for 4-5 games. I dislike coaches who get stubborn and just cast a guy aside for whatever he hasn’t done properly during a game or practice or something. I’d like to have reporters asking what is warranted here!

I think Tell has just been that good. Plus we started three safeties today.

16 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I expect Desir back Thursday bur with the rock injury he is going to get his chance again.

I think Tell has just been that good. Plus we started three safeties today.

Tell has been good yes but when Desir was ruled out, and we have this guy who is “ so flexible” there is zero reasons this team could explain to anyone why he is sitting. Just cut him and pick up another prospect if he is so bad he is your lowest fruit on the tree now.