Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I get what you mean.  
    • It's his brother, of course he wants him in. I do think Eli will get in.   I just don't agree with it.  He was never a top 5 (or even 10 maybe) QB in the league at the time he played.  
    • We were 5-3. I've only come to my conclusion because he hasn't improved.  His flaws are the same as in college.   From his draft profile: Struggles with deep ball accuracy completing just 23.1 percent on attempts of 21-plus yards. Had several overthrows when tasked with deep throws down sideline versus man coverage. Failed to recognize receivers running wide open down the seam. Gets locked in on a pre­-snap plan and has issues altering his itinerary quickly.   If he starts I will be pulling for him, but I have no confidence in him improving at age 27 going into year 5 in the NFL.  
    • QB, OL or DL gives us the best return on investment to build around as a cornerstone. So, yes, I am on board with you. I'd be happy if it is one of those 3 that is addressed.   I like your caption btw, "defending honesty and decency in the heart of Cheaterville".
    • Ballard let everyone know that the DL3T position is a huge target during his year-end press conference. Ballard stated, "I think the interior, we've got to be able to get some more interior pressure. The 3-technique drives this thing. It does. Every time I've been a part of this, the 3-technique drives this." Enter South Carolina's Javon Kinlaw, who would give Indy schematic versatility with an explosive talent. Kinlaw may or may not be there when the Colts pick. If he is, it would be extremely surprising to see him passed up. Even for a QB. Or WRF. Unless Ballard's positive he can get a guy like Justin Madubuike in RD2, it would seem that he sees Kinlaw as a top RD1 prospect. Listed primarily as a 3-tech, the Colts could line Kinlaw up anywhere - just to keep the opposition off-balance. With a quick first step and excellent power, the Gamecock star certainly checks off most of the boxes GM Chris Ballard is trying to fill for top prospects     Clowney / Jones + Kinlaw?  Yes please....   Joseph
  • Members

• Gramz

Gramz 10,069

• Cynjin

Cynjin 2,907

• Crush22

Crush22 275

• teganslaw

teganslaw 532

• Edo

Edo 9

• Nickster