Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Reading this thread put me in mind of these 2 things: 1.) Tom Brady could not throw a deep route accurately for his first 3 seasons in the league. He absolutely sucked at it. Up the sideline, down the seam, it didn't matter, he missed no matter how open they were, or how clean a pocket he had. He missed 95% of the deep passes he threw - badly. Some people have forget that, I'm not one of them. 2.) The QB with the lowest average pass completion yardage (6.9 yards per completion) will be playing in the Super Bowl Feb 2nd. Everyone, including me, loves the deep ball, but the 49'ers have shown that you can absolutely dominate in this league with the short passing game. They have a showcase full of Lombardi Trophies to prove it too.   Just food for thought...
    • From your lips to God's ears!   I hope all four are gone by #13...and if you factor in that Chase Young, Andrew Thomas, Isaiah Simmons and perhaps both Lamb and Jeudy are off the board as well.... we stand a very good chance of landing Brown or Kinlaw.   Does this mean I don't want us to address the QB position?   No.....it simply means that we could land a "best in breed" D-lineman and address QB in Rounds 2 - 4.... assuming Ballard doesn't bring in a free agent.    
    • I don't think draft A is possible. From the things I've read it appears that Herbert and Kinlaw both will be top 10 picks. Would be an amazing draft if we were able to get them both!
    • They should be interested. Clowney is an impact player that is still in his prime and fills a position of need if Sheard leaves.
  • Members

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 452

• SSColts

SSColts 4

Rookie
    • Mel Kiper's Hair

Mel Kiper's Hair 1,006

• bestQBever

bestQBever 947

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,601