Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY ruled OUT again! and Others (Merge)


csmopar

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Not with the team, if im recalling right, its mostly been with the trainers and conditioning staff, not full reps.

I think he has.  Said every box has been checked except doctors giving him the full go ahead about the healing of the bone. Still waiting on that

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2019/11/15/20966300/colts-news-devin-funchess-is-practicing-but-still-needs-to-heal-before-he-can-return

 

NDIANAPOLIS — For the first time since the opening week of the season, Devin Funchess is back on the practice field in shoulder pads and a helmet, running routes and catching passes.

But the jersey draped over the shoulder pads shows how far Funchess still has to go in his recovery from the broken collarbone he suffered in the season opener against the Chargers.

Funchess is wearing a red jersey, a sign to the rest of the Colts that he’s not fully healed yet, not ready to take a hit.

“That is one of the boxes that he has to check,” Indianapolis coach Frank Reich said. “He has to get certain things done, scans done and make sure this is fully cleared, ready to go. … You have to wait until is completely healed.”

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2019/11/14/colts-wr-devin-funchess-still-needs-broken-clavicle-heal/2556629001/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Funchess practiced with the team with a red no contact jersey. When he gets a scan that shows it’s healed he will be cleared for contact. He is probably close otherwise he wouldn’t of practiced. They have to activate him within 21 days of practicing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, krunk said:

I think he has.  Said every box has been checked except doctors giving him the full go ahead about the healing of the bone. Still waiting on that

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2019/11/15/20966300/colts-news-devin-funchess-is-practicing-but-still-needs-to-heal-before-he-can-return

 

NDIANAPOLIS — For the first time since the opening week of the season, Devin Funchess is back on the practice field in shoulder pads and a helmet, running routes and catching passes.

But the jersey draped over the shoulder pads shows how far Funchess still has to go in his recovery from the broken collarbone he suffered in the season opener against the Chargers.

Funchess is wearing a red jersey, a sign to the rest of the Colts that he’s not fully healed yet, not ready to take a hit.

“That is one of the boxes that he has to check,” Indianapolis coach Frank Reich said. “He has to get certain things done, scans done and make sure this is fully cleared, ready to go. … You have to wait until is completely healed.”

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2019/11/14/colts-wr-devin-funchess-still-needs-broken-clavicle-heal/2556629001/

Its probably healed just hasn't been to the doctor for that last check to make sure and get his clearance yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Its probably healed just hasn't been to the doctor for that last check to make sure and get his clearance yet.

Yeah. im sure he is waiting on a doctor's appointment.    That's probably it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DougDew said:

Someone eluded to there being a rumor that TYs injury is more serious than a week to week thing.  

 

Has there been any confirmation of that?

I heard right from the get go that it will be at least 3-4 weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Imgrandojji said:

Down?  We're 5-4, they're 5-5. that's as close to a dead head as you can get when 1 team has a game in hand.

 

This is going to be a grind.

You just made me even more depressed ... Three weeks ago we were riding high towards the top of the AFC. Now we're that close to even with the jags?! I didn't even realize .... Smdh

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

You just made me even more depressed ... Three weeks ago we were riding high towards the top of the AFC. Now we're that close to even with the jags?! I didn't even realize .... Smdh

What difference 2 weeks can mean. I guess its gives perspective.  Its not over till it's over.  It's a long season.  I'm just not confident we go win in Houston on a short week. The visiting team is at a massive disadvantage for Thursday night football. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

You just made me even more depressed ... Three weeks ago we were riding high towards the top of the AFC. Now we're that close to even with the jags?! I didn't even realize .... Smdh

Titans are also 5-5. With the texans playing the ravens and NE this division is going to come down to the wire. We really could of took control the last two weeks and we screwed up. It all changed with Jacoby going down in Pittsburgh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Imgrandojji said:

This is why I wanted Ballard to invest in a mercenary WR.  We are too dependent on TY and have been for the last 2 years or so.  as he goes so goes the offense.  that's unacceptable if you're trying to contend.

Why. A new WR would of just gotten hurt lol. This team is jinxed. Campbell and TY went down after the trade deadline and DF is set to return. Campbell was just about to really start to show something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

 

I'm super, but not the least bit stitious

I am a bit sticious. I make it a point to take a drink of beer right before every COLTS play. I don't think it really helps the COLTS, but it makes me happier as the game goes on. That makes losses easier to take, and wins Fantastic ! Either way, I WIN ! My parrot , Beowulf, YELLS at the screen when the COLTS make a big play ! I think his sticion has more effect than mine !

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2019 at 11:41 PM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

You just made me even more depressed ... Three weeks ago we were riding high towards the top of the AFC. Now we're that close to even with the jags?! I didn't even realize .... Smdh

Water finds its level over time.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2019 at 2:17 PM, chad72 said:

At least it is at home, hopefully Mack, Pascal, Ebron, Rogers, Doyle and Hines step up.

 

I still believe we break our 0-7 streak without TY with a close win this weekend.

 

I was right that we break our 0-7 streak, I was wrong about the close win. It was a crushing win baby!!! Definitely something worth being wrong about. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2019 at 4:18 PM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Woohoo! My favorite part of the week; injury list time! 

 

Brissett back: Check

TY out: Check

Desir out: Check 

Playing down to the competition: Check

Close game: Triple Check

 

All those add up to a final overall grade of:   .500:thmup:

Your math is off 6 and 4 isnt .500

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news we beat the Jags.

 

Bad news we lost Mack and possibly Ya Sin (Didn't he get hurt as well) and we play Houston on Thursday.  

 

Getting some receiving threats, especially TY back for Houston would help.  If someone doesn't come back it's going to be tough to beat Houston.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...