Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
BloodyChamp

Browns/Steelers

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

 

No matter what the NFL does or does not do, Rudolphs agent may... in the courts outside the NFL.

 

"There are many risks an NFL QB assumes with every snap taken on the field," Younger wrote. "Being hit on your uncovered head by a helmet being swung by a 275 LB DE is not one of them. Tonight could have had a catastrophic ending. The matter will be reviewed thoroughly."

 

Civil and/or criminal charges may be pursued...

I wouldn't be surprised if he is suspended indefinitely. Garrett could've seriously injured Rudolph or much worse

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can be certain that the NFL will do everything they  possibly can to keep criminal charges from being filed.

 

This is the last thing they want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, egg said:

We can be certain that the NFL will do everything they  possibly can to keep criminal charges from being filed.

 

This is the last thing they want.

 

If this is even remotely possible, then they will have to go above and beyond in MG's punishment in the interest of their public stance on "Player Safety".

 

Couldn't that action be classified as 'assault with a deadly weapon' ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not even a matter of making an example out of Garrett. They do that with people whose crime isn’t as harsh as the punishment so’s it never happens again. Garrett deserves whatever he gets period. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think Garrett and Pouncy might be suspended the rest of the season.

What Garrett did is inexcusable, he's gone for the rest of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

If this is even remotely possible, then they will have to go above and beyond in MG's punishment in the interest of their public stance on "Player Safety".

 

Couldn't that action be classified as 'assault with a deadly weapon' ?

Rudolph would have to file charges.   I don't see that happening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Rudolph would have to file charges.   I don't see that happening

Yeah he wasn't hurt luckily by the action. I don't see it either. I see the NFL suspending Garrett for the rest of the season though = 6 games. That is fair to me.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah he wasn't hurt luckily by the action. I don't see it either. I see the NFL suspending Garrett for the rest of the season though = 6 games. That is fair to me.

I see Pouncey getting some type of suspension too

    The same with Rudolph

 

 

     Pitt and Tomlin should bare some of the responsibility 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If someone did that to JB, I bet Nelson would flatten that turd like a pancake lmao 

Yes but he probably wouldn’t act like a grade schooler who has a toy taken away from him either like Pouncey did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I see Pouncey getting some type of suspension too

    The same with Rudolph

 

 

     Pitt and Tomlin should bare some of the responsibility 

2 for Pouncey and 1 for Rudolph is the way I would go. 6 for Garrett.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt Mason Rudolph gets suspended.  I don't see much action against him.  The other browns player, maybe gets 1 game for pushing. the 2 Steeler OL, the one that held Garrett down and the other that punched and kicked, both of them should get at least 2-3 games.  Garrett, he should be at least 6-8 games.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the suspensions should be:

 

2 for Rudolph
4 for Garret
2 for Pouncey
2 for Ogunjobi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Myles said:

I think the suspensions should be:

 

2 for Rudolph
4 for Garret
2 for Pouncey
2 for Ogunjobi

I would go 1 for Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer because he started it.

 

6 for Garrett at most, he could've really hurt Reindeer. Luckily he didn't but his act deserves 6 games, JMO.

 

2 For Pouncey, I agree because of him fighting and 1 for OG for the push is how I would go.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would go 1 for Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer because he started it.

 

6 for Garrett at most, he could've really hurt Reindeer. Luckily he didn't but his act deserves 6 games, JMO.

 

2 For Pouncey, I agree because of him fighting and 1 for OG for the push is how I would go.

People keep saying that about Rudolph but I'm just not seeing it from the videos I've seen

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, csmopar said:

People keep saying that about Rudolph but I'm just not seeing it from the videos I've seen

He tried to rip off Garrett's helmet when they were on the ground and then kept coming toward him as well after that but Garrett deserves 6 games = the brunt of the punishment.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He tried to rip off Garrett's helmet when they were on the ground and then kept coming toward him as well after that but Garrett deserves 6 games = the brunt of the punishment.

got a clip that shows that please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

got a clip that shows that please?

I have been watching all morning on first take (ESPN), that is all they have been talking about. Just youtube it. What Garrett did is inexcusable so I agree he should get 6 games = rest of the season. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have been watching all morning on first take (ESPN), that is all they have been talking about. Just youtube it. What Garrett did is inexcusable so I agree he should get 6 games = rest of the season. 

Just announced,    suspended indefinitely.  Is done for a minimum of the rest of this season

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have been watching all morning on first take (ESPN), that is all they have been talking about. Just youtube it. What Garrett did is inexcusable so I agree he should get 6 games = rest of the season. 

I went to the ESPN App

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I my glad they also fined both teams.

 

 

I am glad MP got suspended too

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Just announced,    suspended indefinitely.  Is done for a minimum of the rest of this season

Yeah I called that one. I agree with it. That could've been real bad, luckily Rudolph wasn't hurt. I think Rudolph will/should get 1 game. I said Pouncey would get 2 games, he got 3. I was close on that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have been watching all morning on first take (ESPN), that is all they have been talking about. Just youtube it. What Garrett did is inexcusable so I agree he should get 6 games = rest of the season. 

I agree, he should be done for 2019

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chad72 said:

Garrett and Pouncey rest of the season, Ogumjobi 2-3 games and Mason Rudolph probably a game. That’s my guess.

 

First time since 1999 they beat both Ravens and Steelers in same year and then this happens. The Browns sure were head hunting, Gregg Williams probably left some lessons for them before he left. :( 

Garrett should be get 1yr. Pouncey 2 games. Rudolf a fine, obi 2 games.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I went to the ESPN App

I am glad MP got suspended too

sounds like there may be more coming too.  I would think they'll have to suspend the steelers dude who held Garret to the ground based on their suspension of the Brown's player for shoving.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah he is done for the season, just announced.

Indefinitely... wow.  That's a major suspension. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, csmopar said:

sounds like there may be more coming too.  I would think they'll have to suspend the steelers dude who held Garret to the ground based on their suspension of the Brown's player for shoving.

 

Agreed
    Maybe they can make an appearance on WWE, AEW, or Impact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah he is done for the season, just announced.

you're right. Rudolph started that one. found the clip and have a good shot of it, wont let me post the screen shot. 
 


at the 1:23 mark

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

 

unprecedented is right. but when you have two players, trying to rip each other's helmets off, then one using it as a weapon, there's gonna be some new levels of precedent set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

you're right. Rudolph started that one. found the clip and have a good shot of it, wont let me post the screen shot. 
 


at the 1:23 mark

Thanks man, I suck at trying to post video's lmao . Everytime I try it wont let me. That is why I said youtube it earlier. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, csmopar said:

unprecedented is right. but when you have two players, trying to rip each other's helmets off, then one using it as a weapon, there's gonna be some new levels of precedent set.

You forgot to mention the Irish Jig that Pouncey performed 

 

Luck Of The Irish Laughing GIF by Boomerang Official

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There a report some of the browns bench was cheering on the entire thing. Remember all the fights they started in the second joint practice with the colts. Kitchens set he wants his team to stand up for itself. Kitchens needs fired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

You forgot to mention the Irish Jig that Pouncey performed 

 

Luck Of The Irish Laughing GIF by Boomerang Official

yep and I'm trying to figure out who the player was that tackled garrett and held him down was, not a good shot of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely, Pouncy 3 game suspension, Ogunjobi 1 game suspension. I'm fine with all of those suspensions but how the Hell does Mason Rudolph get NOTHING!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Ditto, totally agree.
    • should have moved on from AV a year ago they waited too long and there were not many options in the middle of the season 
    • This is a very uninformed post.     Regarding AV.  They brought in kickers two different times for an open competition and AV out kicked them.  And people forget he AV started off rough, they brought in kickers, AV outkicked them and then played well over the next few games, then he struggled again and they brought in kickers again and AV outkicked them, then when he struggled again the kicker they wanted became available and they signed him and put AV on IR.  Not really much more a team can do with competition.   Regarding JB.  If you cannot answer these questions then you do not know if there was competition or not.  How did all the QBs do in the game plan tests every week?  How did all the other QBs do in the film room?  Did they ask good questions, did they see the correct things?  Were they able to pick out coverage schemes and anticipate where the opposing player would be before the snap?  Even things like did they follow the team diet all goes into evaluating a player during the season.  Like I said, if you can't answer those questions then any comments about preaching competition but not following through are coming from a position of ignorance.
    • Burrow is the only NFL ready QB in this draft. We’re too far down to have a chance at him. So anyone else won’t be an upgrade at QB. I’d trade back a few spots grab a 2nd first rounder for next season, and then take a DT this year.
    • You and I think alike, Gramz.  The first thing I noticed were the two people sitting next to him and thought " woah!  No way are those are his kids.  Are they already that old??! ", haha.   Still waiting for Peyton to find his way to a permanent career in the broadcasting booth.  Great ambassador and spokesperson the league.
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...