Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns/Steelers

BloodyChamp

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

No matter what the NFL does or does not do, Rudolphs agent may... in the courts outside the NFL.

"There are many risks an NFL QB assumes with every snap taken on the field," Younger wrote. "Being hit on your uncovered head by a helmet being swung by a 275 LB DE is not one of them. Tonight could have had a catastrophic ending. The matter will be reviewed thoroughly."

Civil and/or criminal charges may be pursued...

I wouldn't be surprised if he is suspended indefinitely. Garrett could've seriously injured Rudolph or much worse

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, egg said:

We can be certain that the NFL will do everything they  possibly can to keep criminal charges from being filed.

This is the last thing they want.

If this is even remotely possible, then they will have to go above and beyond in MG's punishment in the interest of their public stance on "Player Safety".

Couldn't that action be classified as 'assault with a deadly weapon' ?

1 hour ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

If this is even remotely possible, then they will have to go above and beyond in MG's punishment in the interest of their public stance on "Player Safety".

Couldn't that action be classified as 'assault with a deadly weapon' ?

Rudolph would have to file charges.   I don't see that happening

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah he wasn't hurt luckily by the action. I don't see it either. I see the NFL suspending Garrett for the rest of the season though = 6 games. That is fair to me.

I see Pouncey getting some type of suspension too

The same with Rudolph

Pitt and Tomlin should bare some of the responsibility 

• Like 1

I doubt Mason Rudolph gets suspended.  I don't see much action against him.  The other browns player, maybe gets 1 game for pushing. the 2 Steeler OL, the one that held Garrett down and the other that punched and kicked, both of them should get at least 2-3 games.  Garrett, he should be at least 6-8 games.

• Like 1

Just now, Myles said:

I think the suspensions should be:

2 for Rudolph
4 for Garret
2 for Pouncey
2 for Ogunjobi

I would go 1 for Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer because he started it.

6 for Garrett at most, he could've really hurt Reindeer. Luckily he didn't but his act deserves 6 games, JMO.

2 For Pouncey, I agree because of him fighting and 1 for OG for the push is how I would go.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would go 1 for Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer because he started it.

6 for Garrett at most, he could've really hurt Reindeer. Luckily he didn't but his act deserves 6 games, JMO.

2 For Pouncey, I agree because of him fighting and 1 for OG for the push is how I would go.

People keep saying that about Rudolph but I'm just not seeing it from the videos I've seen

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have been watching all morning on first take (ESPN), that is all they have been talking about. Just youtube it. What Garrett did is inexcusable so I agree he should get 6 games = rest of the season. 

Just announced,    suspended indefinitely.  Is done for a minimum of the rest of this season

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have been watching all morning on first take (ESPN), that is all they have been talking about. Just youtube it. What Garrett did is inexcusable so I agree he should get 6 games = rest of the season. 

I went to the ESPN App

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I my glad they also fined both teams.

I am glad MP got suspended too

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Just announced,    suspended indefinitely.  Is done for a minimum of the rest of this season

Yeah I called that one. I agree with it. That could've been real bad, luckily Rudolph wasn't hurt. I think Rudolph will/should get 1 game. I said Pouncey would get 2 games, he got 3. I was close on that one.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree, he should be done for 2019

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chad72 said:

Garrett and Pouncey rest of the season, Ogumjobi 2-3 games and Mason Rudolph probably a game. That’s my guess.

First time since 1999 they beat both Ravens and Steelers in same year and then this happens. The Browns sure were head hunting, Gregg Williams probably left some lessons for them before he left. :( 

Garrett should be get 1yr. Pouncey 2 games. Rudolf a fine, obi 2 games.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I went to the ESPN App

I am glad MP got suspended too

sounds like there may be more coming too.  I would think they'll have to suspend the steelers dude who held Garret to the ground based on their suspension of the Brown's player for shoving.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah he is done for the season, just announced.

Indefinitely... wow.  That's a major suspension. 

• Like 1