Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The 49ers are much more talented than the Packers were. Rogers had a pretty good game but he couldn't help the defense stop the run. The running stats for the 49ers is off the hook. 
    • I won't respond the the other nonsense posted in this post because it's off-topic, but the bolded is complete and utter horse manure... He has plenty of tape of him going through 2-3 read progressions, moving safeties, holding them with his eyes while waiting for routes to develop, etc. You've clearly not watched much or any of him. 
    • I’m looking forward to the XFL.  Hoping it lasts longer than the AAF did.  The AAF had all their teams pretty much in the south and none in the Midwest or Northeast.  Hopefully, the locations of the XFL teams will benefit the league.  Every XFL game is televised nationally, also, so it everyone should be able to at least watch the team they wish to follow each week.  Starts the weekend following the Super Bowl!
    • One of the wisest questions I have seen on here ever!  I totally agree.  Why would you think an older Brady would be any better behind a bad o-line?
    • The new money they get for the deal will effect the cap. As far as Hilton and funchess goes, we need both because we lack experience at that position. Funchess's injury was unfortunate, but he played well vs the chargers and we need a big body target. Hilton was putting up really good numbers before he got hurt and he's been critical to the team's success. With all the extension and players like Mack, Nelson, and Leonard that will soon get big contracts, we can't go hard in FAs. I do think Brockers fills a big void to help not only our run defense, but also keep our LBers clean. Mcdonald is sure handed and a possession target that we need along with a very good blocker.
  • Members

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 10,998

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 447

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 4,348

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 19,955

• Vexed

Vexed 69

• azguy7