Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I blame the system more than I blame Fromm's talent. Joe Burrow put up worse stats in a similar system to UGA's in 2018. 
    • Young, Simmons, Brown, Okudah, Jeudy, Lamb, Jedrick Wills(OT)... those IMO are the surefire ones.    I personally would think Andrew Thomas gets drafted before 13 too, but that Miller report is weird so ... who knows? That makes it 8. Tristan Wirfs? He's more of a RT, so it's possible he drops to mid-1st, but he's very good so... I don't know.    Quite honestly... if we don't like the QBs... there will be some really good talent on the board for us to take. I love it.  
    • I won't be shocked if qbs go 1through 4 (because of trades of course)  but then a stud at another position should reach 13 and i'm good with that.
    • The league is starving for Top QB talent   I see the top 4 QBs gone before pick 10 Love and Herbert made their case this week, to join Tua and Burrows at that top level  
    • I think it's possible. People overreact to a week of practice where you cannot really see a lot of what will be required of them in the NFL. IMO most of the most valuable things are going on behind the scenes - meetings with teams, work with the coaching staffs behind closed doors about learning the new offense, etc. His work at the practices has been good from what I've seen, but it's nothing we didn't already know - we knew his arm is great, we knew he had amazing touch, we knew about his mobility, we knew he has lapses where he doesn't see dropping linebackers in coverage, etc. All of those have been on display at those practices and probably will be on display at the game. There is really nothing knew. IMO a lot of fans are prisoners of the moment right now(I include myself in this count sometimes) when they see all the great throws he's making. The much more important things for Love's stock are going on in his meetings with teams and in them watching him interact with teammates, evaluating his leadership and attitude, his mental acuity, etc. It's possible his stock is rising, but it's possible it's not affected much by this week.    My position is - if you love the guy, go get him. Don't let a New England or Saints or Steelers jump in front of you and grab you in front of you. Don't let Gruden realize some of his fantasies about a playmaking QB with the Raiders. Go get him yourself. This is QB. If you truly believe in him, and he pans out, noone will be asking you about that 2nd or 3d round pick you gave up to go get him.   I don't mind his quirky release. It's lightening fast and that's what matters most. It's other things that he has to work on much more.    That would be an amazing pick in late 1st. He's not to most nimble footed OT, but IMO he's a very secure and technically sound tackle. I'd trade up from 34 to wherever we have to trade up to get him if he indeed starts dropping. This is even if AC comes back.  
  • Members

• Repeat Offender

Repeat Offender 0

Rookie
    • danlhart87

danlhart87 1,369

• jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie
    • Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,041

• NannyMcafee