Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Coltsman1788

Do you think the Colts Make the Playoffs?

Will the Colts Make the Playoffs?  

73 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Currently at 5-4, Do you think the Colts make the playoffs this season?

    • Yes...the Colts will respond...I believe in Ballard & Reich.
    • Playoffs...playoffs? Don’t talk to me about playoffs!

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2019 at 05:00 PM

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah regarding AI, he definitely belongs on the list of top 40 and we have had thousands of players. I have him top 40, JMO. I haven't done a list in a long time lmao . Oh yeah, taking Edge instead of Williams and taking Peyton over Leaf was huge for this franchise. Had we took Leaf, our team would probably be in London :funny:

 

Bwahahahahahahahaha... There would have been posters at the time saying- Kiper Jr should be GM. Polian doesn't care anymore! I don't care then either whaaaaa! We took the doopey guy from TEN over Leaf?!?! Leafs got SWAG!!! He's a future HOF!!!

 

Lol- I made myself laugh typing that lol

 

To be fair tho, as much as I love Edge... I would have been cool with Ricky...

 

If dude was that good high... The weed wasn't a performance enhancer for him (I know science and know it tech was lol)... It kept him cool to not do opposing defenses worse lol. If the NFL would have just let the man enjoy a joint!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Probably not. I am excited to get all our WR back for DEC and see what might of been. It will be to late by that time though. But maybe we can look forward to the future if they play well in DEC.

Never count out the Texans yearly end of season collapse . Alot of football yet to be played . 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

I also have no confidence in Reich right now. I don’t trust him. Then the fact they are letting Vinny continue to tarnish his legacy just ticks me off. They don’t seem to care so why should I.

You must...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

I also have no confidence in Reich right now. I don’t trust him. Then the fact they are letting Vinny continue to tarnish his legacy just ticks me off. They don’t seem to care so why should I.

 

They brought several kickers in to workout.  There is a reason none of those guys are on another NFL team right now.  I doubt any of them are much better than Vinny (if at all).  

 

Additionally, Reich has emphasized that Vinny is a team captain and a leader of this team (Ballard emphasized that this off season when he decided to bring Vinny back).  

 

I'd be a little concerned about them not caring if they didn't bring in a group of other kickers to workout.  However, as I said, there is a reason that group is currently unemployed by the NFL.  

 

Not sure what you're not trusting about Reich.  We lost our franchise QB to retirement very close to the start of the season.  We have had a boatload of injuries to key players.  We're still 5-4 and very much in contention for the division title, and it looks like we'll be getting several of our injured players back in the very near future.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Way, No How!!! I don't see how they're even going to get to .500 let alone win another game....

 

Team along with the coach is regressing....Not what we expected him to be....

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CoachSmok3 said:

 

Bwahahahahahahahaha... There would have been posters at the time saying- Kiper Jr should be GM. Polian doesn't care anymore! I don't care then either whaaaaa! We took the doopey guy from TEN over Leaf?!?! Leafs got SWAG!!! He's a future HOF!!!

 

Lol- I made myself laugh typing that lol

 

To be fair tho, as much as I love Edge... I would have been cool with Ricky...

 

If dude was that good high... The weed wasn't a performance enhancer for him (I know science and know it tech was lol)... It kept him cool to not do opposing defenses worse lol. If the NFL would have just let the man enjoy a joint!

I was even 50/50 on Peyton and Leaf during that draft. I was like Peyton is kind of dopey and isn't athletic at all. Leaf had a stronger arm and could actually run well. I had a friend ask me who I would take at that time and I said Peyton, the only reason why was he came from a football family haha . I liked his dad and figured Peyton was a smart player.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering the colts won’t have a practice next week I doubt Ty or DF play against the Texans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Considering the colts won’t have a practice next week I doubt Ty or DF play against the Texans. 

I will e-mail TY and find out :thmup:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CoachSmok3 said:

 

its better to troll with something proof read... this is lacking effort

Get a life

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, colts8718 said:

Get a life

 

Going off your definition of a life...

 

Assuming by the way you speak...

 

I'd rather not. Thank you

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I am still in shock that we got beat by the Dolphins who traded away Tunsil, Fitzpatrick, Stills and Drake. Hmmmm....let that sink in.  Basically an expansion team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CoachSmok3 said:

 

I love the moving of the goal posts... pun intended... lol

 

early in week- trolls in mass saying colts for sure going for a top 5 pick

reaction by many posters- ur clearly a troll and no one cares what u have to say

at this point in week- theyre tanking for a top 15!!!!

 

ytf would they tank for the 14th pick?

 

these same trolls had been arguing since Swagmatic got demoted to the PS that the colts were in the mid round purgatory with JB...

 

now we're tanking FOR that purgatory?

 

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahah.... not laughing at the stupidity... actually... yes i am

 

A fan for 35 years... Just my opinion. I honestly think AV is a detriment and it's hard to make the playoffs with a kicker that leaves points on the field.

Just trying to rationalize why Ballard is rolling with Vinateri. Can you tell me? 

BTW a 14th or 15th pick has more move up potential than a pick that is 22-28! Purgatory is better than Hell dawg!

Want the best for the SHOE always:thmup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thunderbolt said:

No Way, No How!!! I don't see how they're even going to get to .500 let alone win another game

They are already over .500

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Introspect said:

 

A fan for 35 years... Just my opinion. I honestly think AV is a detriment and it's hard to make the playoffs with a kicker that leaves points on the field.

Just trying to rationalize why Ballard is rolling with Vinateri. Can you tell me? 

BTW a 14th or 15th pick has more move up potential than a pick that is 22-28! Purgatory is better than Hell dawg!

Want the best for the SHOE always:thmup:

 

I respect you, and that, fully. To answer your question, no I cannot. 

 

And as a factual statement, again yes, I agree that 14 > 28th pick. No argument there.

 

We all want the same things brother ;)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Browns are helping the colts. They are up 14-0 over the Steelers. Hopefully they don’t implode. I can see why Hoyer threw all over the Steelers. There secondary outside of Fitzpatrick is not very good. Makes curious is maybe Jacoby would of ended up with a big day passing on them. Steelers only have 6 offensive TD all year. Yeah we beat them easily without that INT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

I also have no confidence in Reich right now. I don’t trust him. Then the fact they are letting Vinny continue to tarnish his legacy just ticks me off. They don’t seem to care so why should I.

 

Jiminy Christmas, you're a yo-yo of emotional overreaction.

 

In a previous post, you said you're "done" with this team.  Yet here you are, still posting, still getting ready to watch the next game, and every game after that.

 

You're obviously not "done", and you obviously "care", so please take a deep breath and reconsider posting this kind of nonsense.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Two_pound said:

I've been saying all year how bad the steelers are glad some of you are noticing.

 But I still don't think we can make the playoffs that loss to the dolphins really hurt our chances. Quite frankly though, every game left on our schedule is very winnable because of our defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Two_pound said:

I've been saying all year how bad the steelers are glad some of you are noticing.

It makes me sick. If that INT wouldn’t of happen they would of given up. Now they lost JU JU and Conner for the game.

1 minute ago, ojsglove said:

Yep but still good enough to beat us.

They didn’t beat us. We beat ourselves with all the turnovers.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Two_pound said:

 But I still don't think we can make the playoffs that loss to the dolphins really hurt our chances. Quite frankly though, every game left on our schedule is very winnable because of our defense.

We are still behind the raiders and the bills if we need a wildcard. Even if the Steelers lose. Both of them play cupcakes this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Two_pound said:

 But I still don't think we can make the playoffs that loss to the dolphins really hurt our chances. Quite frankly though, every game left on our schedule is very winnable because of our defense.

 

As long as we don't have to rely on a field goal, or p.a.t. we should be fine  :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What makes this team so infuriating is almost wary loss has been because of mistakes. I will give them the Oakland loss because they just out played us. The losses have not even been a talent issue. We have gifted teams wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the schedules of Pitt, Buff, Oakland, Sd, Jax, Tenn (main competing teams for wc), i think we can afford to lose no more than 2 games.  

 At 10-6, i think we make wild card, at 9-7, we just miss out.

  Of course, it would be nicer to just take division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my hot take. I think Oakland can win the division putting KC in a wildcard race. KC still has to play NE. Raiders had a 10-0 lead on KC and held them scoreless in three quarters. They still have a game with KC. They have the exact formula to beat them. They have a big oline and can run the ball. Carr uses short passes. They can control the clock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

What makes this team so infuriating is almost wary loss has been because of mistakes. I will give them the Oakland loss because they just out played us. The losses have not even been a talent issue. We have gifted teams wins.

The fact that the Colts beat themselves let’s us know that they are a mediocre team that plays to the level of their opponent.  Good teams do not usually beat themselves like that nor do they play down to inferior competition.  Thus Colts likely will not be a playoff team in my opinion or if they manage to sneak in...won’t get very far.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the Colts beat Houston following their win in Kansas City, I really thought the Colts were either the 2nd or 3rd best team in the AFC.  Crazy how much the past three weeks have altered my perception and outlook for this team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

The fact that the Colts beat themselves let’s us know that they are a mediocre team that plays to the level of their opponent.  Good teams do not usually beat themselves like that nor do they play down to inferior competition.  Thus Colts likely will not be a playoff team in my opinion or if they manage to sneak in...won’t get very far.  

It tells me they are still a very young team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KC is playing the chargers in Mexico City Sunday. Don’t count out the chargers in that game. The colts would benefit if Oakland wins the division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It tells me they are still a very young team. 

yes too many rookie draft picks trying to be starters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Too many let downs. Too many injuries. Miami loss. Lack of game breaking offense even when healthy. Bad 3rd down defense. Bad kicking game. O-Line 180. 
 

Too much to overcome 

cost us 2 and one could argue 3 games....likely going to cost us the playoffs if it hasn't already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The approach by Ballard to acquire multiple picks in the draft thru trading down is costing the team time to develop these players as oppose to drafting blue chippers right off the gate so they can start immediately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

The approach by Ballard to acquire multiple picks in the draft thru trading down is costing the team time to develop these players as oppose to drafting blue chippers right off the gate so they can start immediately. 

To be fair unless we trade up we aren’t getting a blue chipper at 32. So it makes sense with where we are drafting. We got the same guy by trading down we would of took in the first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well well.. doom and gloomers said we had no playoff chance because of Pitt and 24 hours later they lose to the  Browns. Haha. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Pittsburgh wins more than us. Raiders schedule looks easy. So I say we need to sweep the division games and hope Houston loses to the Pats/Ravens and we pull out one of the Bucs, Panthers, Saints games. That's a division championship right there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

It tells me they are still a very young team. 

 

It tells me the franchise qb walked out preseason. 

 

This young team could easily be 8-1 or even 9-0 with #12 under center. That's legit it. We went from a franchise qb that was mvp caliber last season to his backup and we have still competed in every single game. This team is talented across the board. We just took a step back with the most important position... and we can't kick a fieldgoal. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...