Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The two weeks during the super bowl week is nothing like a bye week in regular season.   Kyle Shanahan has just as much time to prepare his team so there is no advantage one way or another.   
    • Its early, but so what. Obviously, the Sr. Bowl, Combine, and personal workouts will change the ultimate draft order, but I like these guys regardless. This mock assumes our LT re-ups with the Colts. Otherwise, they would have to address that slot earlier than I do. It also assumes that Jordan Love goes in the late first round, and that the Colts don't trade up to grab him.   1. Javon Kinlaw, DT.  2 (a) Brandon Aiyuk, WR 2 (b) Anthony Gordon, QB 3. Hunter Bryant, TE 4. Matt Peart, OT   This is the offense heavy draft I expect Ballard to pursue. The team needs playmakers; I think this gets them four new ones. Kinlaw is the exception to an offensively oriented draft; we all know the Colts need a 3-tech DT, and he's both a stud and a high character person. Ballard's kind of guy. 
    • If Luck would have stayed and we made it to the AFC Championship game, would the team still be considered in rebuilding mode?   I think the "rebuilding" was meant more to have depth, which wasn't there on Grigsons roster.  I think we have depth at most positions now.  The roster is pretty solid.  Rebuilding usually doesn't mean top 5 players at each position.  QB is the biggest step left to rebuild.  
    • Yeah, I almost see this as a positive also, helping him fall to us.  The Raiders are snagging him one pick ahead of us in a lot of mocks that have him falling a little - Vegas, gotta scare them off a bit.  Raiders seem to do their own thing too (Carlin Ferrell).  Maybe they take Ruggs in homage to Al Davis.  Seems like we have a pretty good locker room and coach to screw a partier’s head on right...
  • Members

• gspdx

gspdx 450

• coltsva

coltsva 1,546

• Archer

Archer 1,114

• runthepost

runthepost 918

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 11,010

• aaron11