Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Where did I say I was digging him for his social media?    Also, this revisionist history by today’s kids is annoying. Manning literally changed the way the game is played. His complete mastery of not only his playbook and offensive capabilities, but also the defense he was facing was unparalleled at that time, and still is in my opinion. Mahomes is “changing the way the game is played” by doing what countless QBs have done before but is athletic enough to make it work with better effect. That’s not changing the game, that’s called being blessed. He’s Russell Wilson 2.0 except Wilson more is humble.   And to compare the teams that both QBs inherited is laughable to the point that it clearly shows your bias. Manning took his team and made it great. Mahomes was given a good team and made them better, kinda. Yes both lacked defenses. Manning made all stars out of players where Mahomes has all stars like Watkins and Hill. 
    • One of the best defenses VS. one of the best offenses.    Great matchup!     
    • I see them ranked 7th, but I get your point.  30th in passing yards.   http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=RUSHING&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2019&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=false&Submit=Go  
    • I haven't watched the whole thing yet.  What stood out to me is how he could compartmentalize things.......even being in jail. His home life sounded bad but his high school experience pretty good   Also, I had never heard anything about the victim before.  Very sad, he seemed like a nice young man.
  • Members

• Pacergeek

Pacergeek 456

• Cynjin

Cynjin 2,905

• Nadine

Nadine 7,930

Administrators
    • TheBlueAndWhite

TheBlueAndWhite 116

• XxGoosexX

XxGoosexX 52