Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• NFL Network just fine for me. 
    • Nice...I had a buddy (Bengals fan) that won as well. I should have gone when it was on Chitown those two years. Nashville was the first...and won’t be the last.   It’s such an amazing event for anybody who is a fan of the NFL.
    • I don't remember people saying either Manning or Luck did not have arm strength.  I do remember in comparison Leaf was said to have a stronger arm, but I've seen no mention of people questioning whether manning had the arm strength to make NFL throws.   But I did find this article very interesting.  It was a panel of 5 guys debating the merits of Leaf and Manning.  And these are not just any 5 guys     So a pretty good group of people.  Here is the article for those that are interested, it's a great piece   But what caught my eye at the end of the article and what I think applies most to this thread is this Notice a big arm (or a live arm seems to be the key phrase this year) is not on the list.   I know, people will point to Mahomes and his arm and mahomes has a monster arm, but so did Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf and Jeff George, but Mahomes has the top 3 plus a monster arm.
    • I am working on my plans this weekend. Went to Nashville last year and it was a blast. Trying to make it an annual pilgrimage. 
    • Ding ding...That was my point exactly. I was disappointed they drafted him so high. Not necessarily disappointed in the production we got from him. I knew he'd be a project/ work in progress and IMO thought we couldve got more bang for our buck with the pick. 
  • Members