Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I would agree with that.  The players that tend to pick for a QB are the receivers and the Tight ends.  Rightfully so, because they are dependent on a QB to get them the ball.  But in the end, alot of players go where they can or where they can get paid.   Look over some of the big time free agents over the last few years. Ebron- Signed with colts to play with Luck 2017- Jeremy Maclin- Signed with Baltimore- Joe Flacco (Not Lamar) 2017 Pierre Garcon- Signed with 49ers- QB was CJ Bethard (traded for Jimmy G that year) 2017 Kenny Stills- Signed with Dolphins- Ryan Tannehill 2018 Allen Robinson- Signed with Bears- Mitch Trubisky   there are many more like those, players go where they want to go.  Sometimes QB matters, but sometimes it doesn't.
    • If Ballard is willing/wanting to draft Gordon at 34 then it'd behoove him to trade with whoever will own the 32nd pick to be able to have a 5th year option on Gordon. Similar to what the Ravens did when they traded back into the 1st round to get Lamar a few years ago. 
    • If some how the Ballard moved up far enough to get Herbert I think he is the starter day one. He fits the system perfect and I imagine it will be a pretty seamless transition. With Love I think he needs to sit but maybe that will be proven wrong once TC starts.
    • I think there is an article / video where Ballard has said that the value of DT is in the third and fourth rounds... I believe he has also mentioned that the more DE/Edge the better... 
    • i think receivers and running backs tend to care a lot more than the rest.  receivers especially depend on QBs to earn a big contract for themselves    there were quite a few free agents, (even defenders) that said they wanted to play with andrew luck.  some of them did come here like andre Johnson and DQ Jackson and some didnt like leveon bell
  • Members