Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I am an AFC guy so I am rooting for the Chiefs to win. I also think that Patrick Mahomes is one of those guys like Montana and Brady who just find a way to win. I believe that the Chiefs will win the game but it won't be easy and that they will need a Montana/Brady type drive late in the game from Mahomes to win.
    • I agree that CB doesn't release information about his draft thoughts.  But scouts are a finite resource and CB would not waste that time sending scouts to multiple USU games as a smoke screen.   There are too many college players to scout and their jobs, literally, are on the line based on the results of what they can accomplish.
    • Well, outside of the Pirates...all the other teams have a shot at the divisional title, which is probably the only way a team from the NL Central will make the playoffs.   NL East is very strong and the D-Backs have improved enough to be a wild card, since LA will win that weak division again in 2020.
    • Chips and candy?   Should be wings and cheese dip.      I'm also not a big fan of either team.   I think San Fran will win because they don't seem to have a weakness.   I'll be rooting for KC though.   I'd like to see San Fran brew for another year.  I like the way the Chiefs built their team more than how the 49rs did it (sucking for several years to get good draft picks).   Wouldn't it be nice to see what Ballard could do with these 1st round picks (remember they also had that high of a pick in the other rounds too): 2016 - 7, 28  2017 - 3, 31 2018 - 9 2019 - 2   They had to have win totals or 5, 2, 6, 4 for four years to get their team.    
  • Members

• TheBlueAndWhite

TheBlueAndWhite 116

• NFL_FOR_LIFE

NFL_FOR_LIFE 2

Rookie
    • TheMose

TheMose 249

• Shive

Shive 1,571

• ztboiler

ztboiler 1,452