Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I remember a few years ago when Ballard drafted Smith he said he was the last Guard on their board who they had rated as an immediate starter or something along those lines.  So I can see him drafting a lineman with the 1st pick either side of the ball.  We know how much he values the trenches.  FA is going to have a big impact on how the draft falls with this QB market the way it is and AC's situation with us.  So many possibilities.  I can't imagine how much work Ballard and his staff are putting in.  FA and the draft can't come fast enough. 
    • Hines has a great year as a rookie with Luck. It should of improved but when you have a QB that can’t throw a screen pass he took a step back. He should be doing exactly what Eckeler is doing.   The only bad thing for Hines is once Campbell gets going it will probably take his playing time down.
    • When he blows out his birthday candles, he resets the position of his house. 
    • Texans select CB Jeff Gladney- TCU   Seattle is up 
    • What rookie records? Receiving yards by a Colts rookie RB? If he was close to that record...it was due to volume...because he only averaged 6.7 yards/catch.   Hines is a pass-catching RB (that offers little in the running game)...who ranked #38 in DVOA for RBs last season (with a min. of 25 passes)...below replacement level. He was better the year before with Luck...a little bit above replacement level (3.5%).   I don't think they are getting rid of him...I just want to see them add a RB who is a legit playmaker in the passing game...especially when their RB1 (who garners the lion share of snaps) isn't really used as a pass catcher.
  • Members