Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
EastStreet

Latest Mocks - Colts, plus look at QBs drafted + Poll

Latest Mocks - Colts, plus look at QBs drafted + Poll  

59 members have voted

  1. 1. What is the biggest need for the Colts

  2. 2. Do you want to draft a QB in the first two rounds (we have 3 picks)

    • Yes, and I'd move up to do so
    • Yes, best available at our 1st pick
    • Yes, but with our 2nd round pick
    • No, I'm more than happy with Brissett and have full confidence in him as our franchise QB
    • No, I think Brissett needs another year to learn, and I'm willing to risk another year of struggle
    • Maybe, but I'd like to see Kelly get some time this season so we know what we have
    • I just don't know right now
  3. 3. Would you spend a draft pick on a kicker (assuming we don't have our future kicker by the draft)

    • Yes, we need a good one, and would be willing to use a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round pick.
    • Yes, but only late rounds (5th, 6th, or 7th)
    • No, we need to look at UDFAs and FAs


Recommended Posts

I feel like we are still not set at CB. Nowadays you pretty much always need at least 3 high end CBs and I'm not confident that any of the players we have is long-term answer(maybe with the exception of Kenny Moore). This was my vote.

 

I see WR is one of the highly voted positions and I agree for this one too. With DT being the third one I would pick.  

 

About the QB position - I value QB extremely high so I don't really think you try to be cheap with it... if you really really love a QB in the draft go get him, even if you have to trade up. I also am not exactly sure if I want us to draft a QB right now. I want to see Brissett to the end of the year at least... and hopefully in the playoffs too. But if you gave me the choice - trade up for Herbert/Burrow or keep Brissett going forward, right now I'm leaning towards trading up for one of those or picking Love with one of our early picks. 

 

On the kicker front - the 5th-7th rounders rarely amount to much so I would definitely have my pick of the litter of those kickers. Whoever you believe in most - just give up a late pick to secure him, rather than having to fight with other teams for him as UDFA. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, stitches said:

No, it's not unreasonable, but you cannot get a great QB unless you try to get one(probably through the draft)... choosing to not pick a QB is a choice in itself. You choose to have Brissett as your QB. 

Yes...   understood...  

 

But we won’t know what Ballard truly thinks until the ‘20 draft.   If he doesn’t draft a QB then we’ve got some idea what CB thinks.   Until then we’re all guessing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, stitches said:

No, it's not unreasonable, but you cannot get a great QB unless you try to get one(probably through the draft)... choosing to not pick a QB is a choice in itself. You choose to have Brissett as your QB. 

If JB doesn't improve, I do believe Irsay will make a change. He's revenue driven, and ticket sales/attendance is already seeing an impact. Not saying he'll make the change after this season, but I can't see him going two season of decline without making a change. 

 

Whether its this year or next.... 

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Tua likely dropping out of the top 15, he might be a nice bargain late 1st or early 2nd. Would be a good get for a team willing to allow for a red shirt year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Yes...   understood...  

 

But we won’t know what Ballard truly thinks until the ‘20 draft.   If he doesn’t draft a QB then we’ve got some idea what CB thinks.   Until then we’re all guessing. 

 

Not necessarily(as in we might not know what he thinks even after the draft). It's possible he wants to see 1 more year of Brissett and is not ready to make a decision yet(i.e. drafting a new QB is not eliminated as an option if we don't draft one in 2020, just postponed). Same if the QBs he likes get taken ahead of us and he's unable to find a trade partner to go up and get the guy he likes... or maybe he doesn't like any of the QBs this year... 

 

It's possible. I guess there are really 2 scenarios in which we will know what Ballard thinks after the 2020 draft: 

 

1. He drafts a QB high - IMO this is a clear indication that he's looking to upgrade Brissett.

2. He doesn't draft a QB high and gives Brissett a long-term extension - IMO this would be clear indication that he sees Brissett as the long-term future QB. 

 

Any other scenario IMO is kicking the can down the road. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

If JB doesn't improve, I do believe Irsay will make a change. He's revenue driven, and ticket sales/attendance is already seeing an impact.

 

So, Colts are first in the AFC South, winning record, and fans are dropping?  Because Luck quit? Is that what you are saying?

 

From a report on all teams lagging attendance-

 

"The Colts are a bit of an outlier after barely making the 10 percent cut for inclusion.

Indianapolis suffered just two losing seasons in the 11 years covered by the study and made the playoffs seven times."

 

"Three straight non-winning seasons, questions about Andrew Luck's right shoulder and a 1-5 start heavily contributed to last season's (2018) drop. The six lowest attended games at Lucas Oil Stadium came last year, (with Luck as QB) bottoming out with an announced crowd of 56,848 against the Buffalo Bills on Oct. 21."

 

"A team spokesman also confirmed season ticket sales are up for 2019."


Sounds more like fickle fans, compared to the rest of the sports world and other fans. Last year I went to sports bars in FL just to see them on TV.   I wish I could afford round tri[p plane tickets, hotel stay, meals and Uber/Lyft fares to watch every Indy Home game. (Tickets I can handle!)

 

21 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Not saying he'll make the change after this season, but I can't see him going two season of decline without making a change. 

 

Because Luck quit? While the current team wins and competes for playoffs?  Shameful if true, and maybe signs of spoiled band wagoner's.

 

21 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Whether its this year or next.... 

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with....

 

Wish we could get a fourth NFL team here in SW FL, if it was the Colts. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

So, Colts are first in the AFC South, winning record, and fans are dropping?  Because Luck quit? Is that what you are saying?

 

From a report on all teams lagging attendance-

 

"The Colts are a bit of an outlier after barely making the 10 percent cut for inclusion.

Indianapolis suffered just two losing seasons in the 11 years covered by the study and made the playoffs seven times."

 

"Three straight non-winning seasons, questions about Andrew Luck's right shoulder and a 1-5 start heavily contributed to last season's (2018) drop. The six lowest attended games at Lucas Oil Stadium came last year, (with Luck as QB) bottoming out with an announced crowd of 56,848 against the Buffalo Bills on Oct. 21."

 

"A team spokesman also confirmed season ticket sales are up for 2019."


Sounds more like fickle fans, compared to the rest of the sports world and other fans. Last year I went to sports bars in FL just to see them on TV.   I wish I could afford round tri[p plane tickets, hotel stay, meals and Uber/Lyft fares to watch every Indy Home game. (Tickets I can handle!)

 

Because Luck quit? While the current team wins and competes for playoffs?  Shameful if true, and maybe signs of spoiled band wagoner's.

 

Wish we could get a fourth NFL team here in SW FL, if it was the Colts. :D

Indy used to average 100+% in attendance, no anymore :-(.  Ticket sales went up (pre-Luck retirement) ahead of the 2019 season, but attendance (actual, not paid) has dropped.

Here's a link if you want to flip back through seasons.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2015/sort/homePct

 

To be fair, the Indy fan base has been spoiled by high flying Os for the past 20 years. It's an identity that many fans have grown up with. We've never a Bears type team with a D identity in the modern era. Some folks will continue to shell out the $, some will stay home and watch on the big screen. My cousin's little kids who have always been into going to games no longer find it "fun"... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Indy used to average 100+% in attendance, no anymore :-(.  Ticket sales went up (pre-Luck retirement) ahead of the 2019 season, but attendance (actual, not paid) has dropped.

Here's a link if you want to flip back through seasons.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2015/sort/homePct

 

To be fair, the Indy fan base has been spoiled by high flying Os for the past 20 years. It's an identity that many fans have grown up with. We've never a Bears type team with a D identity in the modern era. Some folks will continue to shell out the $, some will stay home and watch on the big screen. My cousin's little kids who have always been into going to games no longer find it "fun"... 

 

 

Doesn't NFL blackout games that aren't (essentially) sold out?  If attendance drops too much?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

Doesn't NFL blackout games that aren't (essentially) sold out?  If attendance drops too much?

No, they temporarily suspended their black out policy in 2015 IIRC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not taking back what I said but I’ll say Brissett did give me some hesitation on his long term prospects on Sunday. Looks indecisive with the ball and isn’t processing quickly. I understand the banged up receiver core might be contributing, but he still seems like he’s holding the ball too long. Either throw it to a receiver, throw it away, or run with it. He’s taken a few unnecessary sacks holding the ball the way he has been.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, EastStreet said:

No, they temporarily suspended their black out policy in 2015 IIRC.

 

That's right, the owners vote on it yearly at their meetings in March.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

That's right, the owners vote on it yearly at their meetings in March.

Do you recall if they had a threshold % prior to the 2015 change? I can't remember if it was a full sellout, or a target %.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a fanspeak way way early mock for the Colts, they had us picking at No.22, this is what I ended up with:

 

image.thumb.png.a6058b5e8f4224449da58740daedc957.png

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, chad72 said:

I did a fanspeak way way early mock for the Colts, they had us picking at No.22, this is what I ended up with:

 

image.thumb.png.a6058b5e8f4224449da58740daedc957.png

I like Ruggs, but would bet a paycheck we don't go WR in the 1st.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 9:46 PM, EastStreet said:

With Tua likely dropping out of the top 15, he might be a nice bargain late 1st or early 2nd. Would be a good get for a team willing to allow for a red shirt year...

I don't think Tua will drop that far, that we could pick him at (probably) 22 or later. There are too much teams in need of a qb or would pick him up as the successor of their current but aging QB (Chargers, Steelers for example). IF he drops till the late 1st or even early 2nd, take a shot. Why not?! 

 

Edit: Steelers don't have a 1st round pick:sigh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

I don't think Tua will drop that far, that we could pick him at (probably) 22 or later. There are too much teams in need of a qb or would pick him up as the successor of their current but aging QB (Chargers, Steelers for example). IF he drops till the late 1st or even early 2nd, take a shot. Why not?! 

 

Edit: Steelers don't have a 1st round pick:sigh:

He's dropped a lot in the mocks. Showing up in the 2nd round in some. I could see a team like LAC taking him though. It would be a nice landing spot for him and not rushed to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Do you recall if they had a threshold % prior to the 2015 change? I can't remember if it was a full sellout, or a target %.

 

I think it had to be 85% or greater attendance of available seats, otherwise it would be blacked out locally.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

I think it had to be 85% or greater attendance of available seats, otherwise it would be blacked out locally.

Thanks CBFL. Sounds right. I think only 3 teams are falling below that mark right now.

While I think the black out might induce some to buy tix, I think it also hurts them from a marketing perspective. Some teams like the Bengals simply need to improve the product.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I like Ruggs, but would bet a paycheck we don't go WR in the 1st.

 

Here is the thing. When Marquise Brown was dropping, I sincerely felt Ballard would pull the trigger if he dropped to our spot. Once the Ravens picked him up, I felt that was one of the factors in Ballard moving back. If Ruggs is considered a blue chipper candidate rated in the 10-15 range and drops to the mid-20s (assuming we pick there), I wouldn't count that out to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chad72 said:

 

Here is the thing. When Marquise Brown was dropping, I sincerely felt Ballard would pull the trigger if he dropped to our spot. Once the Ravens picked him up, I felt that was one of the factors in Ballard moving back. If Ruggs is considered a blue chipper candidate rated in the 10-15 range and drops to the mid-20s (assuming we pick there), I wouldn't count that out to be honest.

I think they would have to give up on Campbell, AND not have Funch back to make that kind of move. I don't think WR is near the need as DT or DE is. If we're trying to replace age (TY), I'd think we'd do OL prior to WR. Given the depth of the 2020 WR class, I think Ballard will be happy to look in the middle rounds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

I think they would have to give up on Campbell, AND not have Funch back to make that kind of move. I don't think WR is near the need as DT or DE is. If we're trying to replace age (TY), I'd think we'd do OL prior to WR. Given the depth of the 2020 WR class, I think Ballard will be happy to look in the middle rounds.


If, a solid OT is available in Rd 1, I’d have no issues with taking one. And I think we will see much like last year,  a lot of WR available in the 2nd Rd that warrant 1st Rd consideration. 
 

I know DT is a big need, but the 2020 draft might not be the draft that provides it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MPStack said:


If, a solid OT is available in Rd 1, I’d have no issues with taking one. And I think we will see much like last year,  a lot of WR available in the 2nd Rd that warrant 1st Rd consideration. 
 

I know DT is a big need, but the 2020 draft might not be the draft that provides it.

I'd be fine with a DT in FA, but we have to get one somewhere. I'd be more than happy with an early OT. There will be plenty of WRs in the late 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rounds. IMO if JB is still the guy, we need a good sized but quick possession guy for him, and there should be plenty in the middle rounds.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EastStreet said:

He's dropped a lot in the mocks. Showing up in the 2nd round in some. I could see a team like LAC taking him though. It would be a nice landing spot for him and not rushed to play.

I looked to some mocks today, and yes he's slipping there. More than i thought. 

I discussed the Tua scenario with a friend at dinner today.

He convinced me so i think you're right. He's probably available in the 2nd round. The only option he's going in the 1st round is that a team like LAC or even the titans take a shot. They wouldn't need to push him into a starting role immediately. 

If he's still available at our first second round pick, get him. I think his talent is undeniable and with the approach to take BPA, we shouldn't allow that he slips any further. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

I looked to some mocks today, and yes he's slipping there. More than i thought. 

I discussed the Tua scenario with a friend at dinner today.

He convinced me so i think you're right. He's probably available in the 2nd round. The only option he's going in the 1st round is that a team like LAC or even the titans take a shot. They wouldn't need to push him into a starting role immediately. 

If he's still available at our first second round pick, get him. I think his talent is undeniable and with the approach to take BPA, we shouldn't allow that he slips any further. 

He's got two big issues. Soft tissue history, plus the loss of year 1. Anyone that needs a QB now will need to pass. There's several teams though that could be patient. Lot of risk, but a lot of upside too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ColtsGermany said:

He's probably available in the 2nd round. The only option he's going in the 1st round is that a team like LAC or even the titans take a shot. They wouldn't need to push him into a starting role immediately. 

If he's still available at our first second round pick, get him. I think his talent is undeniable and with the approach to take BPA, we shouldn't allow that he slips any further. 

 

High risk... high reward?  The team has to be ready to absorb the price, for either event result.

 

The talent issue is up to the scouts/GM and whether he fits Reich's system.

 

3 hours ago, EastStreet said:

He's got two big issues. Soft tissue history, plus the loss of year 1. Anyone that needs a QB now will need to pass. There's several teams though that could be patient. Lot of risk, but a lot of upside too.

 

Agreed. Depending upon potential 'fit'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Agreed. Depending upon potential 'fit'.

 

There's going to be a lot of QB movement after this season. So many teams likely moving on (outright, or with patience), and so many teams probably grabbing leftovers.

 

Going to be interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EastStreet said:

 

There's going to be a lot of QB movement after this season. So many teams likely moving on (outright, or with patience), and so many teams probably grabbing leftovers.

 

Going to be interesting.

I think it's going to be one of the most interesting offseasons of the past years. 

It's fun to think and talk about all the scenarios that could happen. :mindblow:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ColtsGermany said:

I think it's going to be one of the most interesting offseasons of the past years. 

It's fun to think and talk about all the scenarios that could happen. :mindblow:

The season is obviously my favorite part of the year, but I absolutely love the draft and FA too. I've been a FB nerd for such a long time, and that dead time between the draft and the start of the season is soooooo boring. Love the Cubs, but baseball has gotten so boring....

 

Are you from Germany, or from the US and in Germany?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2019 at 10:47 AM, MPStack said:


If, a solid OT is available in Rd 1, I’d have no issues with taking one. And I think we will see much like last year,  a lot of WR available in the 2nd Rd that warrant 1st Rd consideration. 
 

I know DT is a big need, but the 2020 draft might not be the draft that provides it.

I would be happy with DL and OT with first 2 picks

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, EastStreet said:

The season is obviously my favorite part of the year, but I absolutely love the draft and FA too. I've been a FB nerd for such a long time, and that dead time between the draft and the start of the season is soooooo boring. Love the Cubs, but baseball has gotten so boring....

 

Are you from Germany, or from the US and in Germany?

I am German. 

 

Fortunately, at least in april and may, we have the season final of soccer over here. But from june to August is the most boring time of the year sportswise. Except for soccer world or European cup:D

As i play football by my own, our season is from may to late August, everything is ok though :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

I am German. 

 

Fortunately, at least in april and may, we have the season final of soccer over here. But from june to August is the most boring time of the year sportswise. Except for soccer world or European cup:D

As i play football by my own, our season is from may to late August, everything is ok though :banana:

I'm a big fan of BM, and a bigger fan of INTL soccer. I have several national team jerseys (2 that my German buds across the pond sent me).

 

My favorite player of all time... Bastian Schweinsteiger... #7

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I'm a big fan of BM, and a bigger fan of INTL soccer. I have several national team jerseys (2 that my German buds across the pond sent me).

 

My favorite player of all time... Bastian Schweinsteiger... #7

BM = Bayern München? :(

I don't like them. They're the Patriots of German Soccer.... 

 

But i like Schweinsteiger too. And my Girlfriend likes him even morehaha

Are both of them Germany Jerseys?

Cool to hear there are soccer fans over there that follow the Bundesliga. :thmup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my wishlist mock draft for the Colts...

 

Ballard trades 34th overall pick to Cleveland for their 2nd, 3rd round picks. 

 

Round 1 Pick 18: CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma 
Round 2 Pick 13 (CLE): Marvin Wilson, DT, Florida State 
Round 2 Pick 18: Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa 
Round 3 Pick 13 (CLE): Jordan Love, QB, Utah State 
Round 3 Pick 18: Cam Akers, RB, Florida State 
Round 4 Pick 18: Alton Robinson, DE/OLB, Syracuse
Round 5 Pick 18: Raequan Williams, DT, Michigan State 
Round 6 Pick 5: Michael Pittman, WR, USC 
Round 6 Pick 18: Tremayne Anchrum, OG, Clemson 
Round 7 Pick 18: Rodrigo Blankenship, K, Georgia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Here is my wishlist mock draft for the Colts...

 

Ballard trades 34th overall pick to Cleveland for their 2nd, 3rd round picks. 

 

Round 1 Pick 18: CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma 
Round 2 Pick 13 (CLE): Marvin Wilson, DT, Florida State 
Round 2 Pick 18: Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa 
Round 3 Pick 13 (CLE): Jordan Love, QB, Utah State 
Round 3 Pick 18: Cam Akers, RB, Florida State 
Round 4 Pick 18: Alton Robinson, DE/OLB, Syracuse
Round 5 Pick 18: Raequan Williams, DT, Michigan State 
Round 6 Pick 5: Michael Pittman, WR, USC 
Round 6 Pick 18: Tremayne Anchrum, OG, Clemson 
Round 7 Pick 18: Rodrigo Blankenship, K, Georgia 

 

Very nice draft. Love won't fall to the 3rd though. he's been trending up, and even more with Tua going down. I'd take either him or Tua with the early or mid second if he/they did fall outside of the first. I'd go for the same positions in your first 4 picks, just in different order. I'd also would have looked for a MLB mid rounds over a RB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

 

Very nice draft. Love won't fall to the 3rd though. he's been trending up, and even more with Tua going down. I'd take either him or Tua with the early or mid second if he/they did fall outside of the first. I'd go for the same positions in your first 4 picks, just in different order. I'd also would have looked for a MLB mid rounds over a RB.

 

Not sure we really have a big need at LB right now. I took a talented RB like Akers in the 3rd because with how much this team likes to run the ball, we need a bell cow RB who can stay healthy and also be reliable in the passing game as well. It doesn't hurt having a talented backfield when you run the ball as much as Indy does. And Akers would be better than Mack in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

 

Not sure we really have a big need at LB right now. I took a talented RB like Akers in the 3rd because with how much this team likes to run the ball, we need a bell cow RB who can stay healthy and also be reliable in the passing game as well. It doesn't hurt having a talented backfield when you run the ball as much as Indy does. And Akers would be better than Mack in my opinion. 

I'd like to see Oke shift from MLB to SAM as he's better suited there, and too much of a vulnerability in the running game for MLB. 

 

I'd like to see Williams a little more before adding. He's had two 100 yard games in a row, and looks to be a legit partner for Mack. If anything, I'd like a big strong short yardage guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Here is my wishlist mock draft for the Colts...

 

Ballard trades 34th overall pick to Cleveland for their 2nd, 3rd round picks. 

 

Round 1 Pick 18: CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma 
Round 2 Pick 13 (CLE): Marvin Wilson, DT, Florida State 
Round 2 Pick 18: Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa 
Round 3 Pick 13 (CLE): Jordan Love, QB, Utah State 
Round 3 Pick 18: Cam Akers, RB, Florida State 
Round 4 Pick 18: Alton Robinson, DE/OLB, Syracuse
Round 5 Pick 18: Raequan Williams, DT, Michigan State 
Round 6 Pick 5: Michael Pittman, WR, USC 
Round 6 Pick 18: Tremayne Anchrum, OG, Clemson 
Round 7 Pick 18: Rodrigo Blankenship, K, Georgia 

 

It is just me - Lately Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Calvin Ridley, OBJ, Landry, D.J.Chark - I want a WR from Alabama or LSU.

 

Sterling Shepard, Kenny Stills, Dede Westbrook, Jalen Saunders, Ryan Broyles, I don't know man, not thrilled with Oklahoma speedsters translating to the NFL, not sure if they run good route trees there. 

 

Personally, if Colin Johnson is available in Round 3, I'd pull the trigger there, ask him to put some weight and make him a receiving TE at 240 lbs, would be a huge mismatch for any safety or LB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 2:53 PM, stitches said:

No, it's not unreasonable, but you cannot get a great QB unless you try to get one(probably through the draft)... choosing to not pick a QB is a choice in itself. You choose to have Brissett as your QB. 

There are NO great QBs in next years draft... Brissett is growing into the same QB as (Rothesburger, Eli Manning...) Picks are meant to stack this current team with talent for a guy like Brissett... 9-7 or 10-6 is a great year for a team that was predicted to be much worse. Another year of data before making that kind of statement. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FalseStart said:

There are NO great QBs in next years draft... Brissett is growing into the same QB as (Rothesburger, Eli Manning...) Picks are meant to stack this current team with talent for a guy like Brissett... 9-7 or 10-6 is a great year for a team that was predicted to be much worse. Another year of data before making that kind of statement. Cheers

You realize both of those are likely hall of famers, right? You seriously think Brissett is going to ever even approach Roethlisberger/Eli level? He's not close now.  I really don't want to be rude, but I cannot take this seriously. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there has been too much activity toward Love (Love toward Love ? :) ) at QB from Colts FO, for them NOT to at least be consider a QB

 

Maybe they are checking the box, they had interest in others last year and decided not to 

draft

 

I am starting to think that there will be a QB drafted by the Colts in the first 3 pcks

 

I am also thinking that we will need our first round pick (around 18) to get Love, especially if he has an excellent combine..... Or a top QB if they slide....

 

Tua, to me is a huge risk. Supposedly he has an injury similar to Bo Jacksons........ Bo was never the same.    Tua MAY slide......

 

Mucho time before draft tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...