Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This either tells me that they are making a lot plays or people are getting to our next level with ease.  The way our DLine played this year, it's probably the latter.     I'm proud of these guys.  Once we get our Dline straight, we'll see them elevate to another level.
    • UNFAIR comparison.   We literally lost our franchise player the week before Game 1 of the season.
    • Maybe.  Just thinking for myself.  If I was a ticket holder, I'd be more interested in investing in the ground level of a team that had a new young QB and to be a part of their growth.  Our own LA team.  A true LAC rather than a leftover SD QB who didn't want to be here or a leftover NE QB who's here just because of personal reasons.  Herbert's a west coast native too.  Just thinking about where I would place my allegiances. 
    • Eason, Fromm, and Tua were not available to be evaluated during SB week, so its an Incomplete for them through 1/26/2020.    I guess Burrow had a good season and is the consensus #1 pick.  Nobody has suggested that he might be available for the Colts, so I really haven't looked at him much.  Based on the QBs I paid attention too:   Herbert Love Gordon.   Herbert is a plug in day 1 starter right now, and can learn on the job.  Love and Gordon need some developmental work on how to play the game, IMO, and will cost a team too many games if inserted day 1 at this point in their development.  Gordon is probably ahead of Love at this point in terms of day 1 readiness, but might be held back due to physicality issues.  I'm not too interested in Gordon.   The combine will tell us more, and either assuage or enhance physicality concerns for the QBs.
  • Members

• DougDew

DougDew 3,636

• LockeDown

LockeDown 2,407

• austriancolt

austriancolt 433

• dodsworth

dodsworth 1,102

• NannyMcafee

NannyMcafee 1,530

• twfish