Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbolt

Should the Colts sign K Chase McClaughlin?

25 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Hell no, that fg try was Vanderjagt special

those darn laces

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 9th by ESPN analytics.   Used Wins Above Replacement as their main metric.   Apologies,  it's a Premium story and I'm never quite sure what I'm allowed to reveal about stories like that.   Remember,  we started off drafting 26th...     and then traded back to 34th where we took Rock.   So, from there our class of Rock, Ben, Parris, Bobby, Khari, Tell and Speed did well enough to have us ranked 9th overall.   With his full staff in place,  we have a front office that seems to have a good idea of what they're doing.
    • It is funny how this "game manager" tag gets stuck on Fromm.  Last year Fromm threw 30 TDs, Love had 32.  Yet, Love is the playmaker and Fromm a game manager.  So this year Love throws 20 TDs and it is blamed on the changes in coaching and players around him.  Fromm through less TDs this year because they had a run orientated team.  But Fromm is a game manager.  Or he has great talent around him.  Couldn't that argument be made for Burrow?  I like your points here.  I like Fromm because he is decisive and accurate and go throw progressions well.  As much as people like to say the NFL is changing you need QBs to make plays out of the pocket, if you look at the final 4 QBs, Mahomes in the only one I would say would do that.  The players who succeed are ultimately the ones who make plays from the pocket.  It always has been that way and always will be that way.  Because it ultimately is about timing.  Guys like Watson make a few nice plays a game but are inconsistent.  I would rather have someone who is efficient and consistenly makes the right throws.
    • So... do you like PFF now?  
    • Muhammad Wilkerson   Rnsovee Ferfing 
    • Dumb.... if you love a player you never move back and hope he’s going to be there... you take him... there are 31 other teams that could jump you if you trade back... 
  • Members

• bsteves

bsteves 157

• cbear

cbear 834

• Solon

Solon 565

• stitches

stitches 6,869

• Shepman

Shepman 251

• alawai