Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
Southside Hoosier Fan

Vernon Haergraves waived by Tampa... (merge)

Yeah, he just needs more time to “develop”. The answer to all the Colts prayers. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Southside Hoosier Fan said:

No way we should not put a claim in on the former 1st rounder. No excuse not to make a claim for him.

he's not currently a colt, belongs in the nfl area

If he fits a zone scheme, yes, worth a look. I think Bowles plays a lot of man coverage with his CBs and TB has been burned because of that because they do not have the talent to do so, IMO.

On 11/12/2019 at 7:52 AM, Southside Hoosier Fan said:

No way we should not put a claim in on the former 1st rounder. No excuse not to make a claim for him.

So once again you know more.   You know better.   One of the most informed front offices in the NFL and you keep trying to tell them what to do.

Why you think this is a good look for you,  I don’t know.   But you do...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aces101 said:

So he gets picked up by the Texans just in time to get ready for the Colts

yes ballard missed another one

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 11/12/2019 at 10:52 AM, Southside Hoosier Fan said:

Too late Texans got him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Hurts TD pass was nice, he dropped that right over the top and of the defender and into the arms.   Gordon's TD pass, like you stated, falling over and still placed it exactly where it needed to be.  But, IMO, even more impressive was the pass in the endzone that wasn't a TD.  They just got backed up by a holding call and he threw a dart at the back of the endzone the ND receiver just could not come down with his feet in bounds.  But the zip and ball placement on that pass were near perfect.   I thought Love's pass in the 1st quarter was going for a TD.  I think the receiver just lost it in the sun.   Found a link for the Gordon pass https://twitter.com/i/status/1221191244564426753   Like one of the comments in the thread.  It was a great throw but all the announcers talked about was how he could have ran the ball.  He doesn't have a huge arm, but scrambling to the left and throwing that pass 25 yards on a rope shows he has the arm strength for the NFL.
    • Looking at the state of the team and the state of the fan base. This year is a draft the Colts can’t afford to get wrong. I compare getting a QB (I hope they actually do) is like buying a house or a home.  you can get shoes online, clothes online, even furniture online. But when you are getting a house, a home. You go to walk through it. Look at inspection reports. Look at neighborhood it sits on just to name a few. Getting a QB you will personally check him out not one time, but many times. You bring other coaches and scouts to check him out. I hope this guy is the answer this draft
    • That was supposed to say "baseball coach", not basketball coach.
    • A 60 year colts fan ! Living in Maryland n catching he'll year in year out. I've stuck. I can't believe CB/FR would make that huge of mistake. It would devastate us even at 13 pick. DT Brown/ Kinlaw/Espenza lamb/ Juedy Riggs best corner other too be had .In 2nd or third. 3 of best ever came 2ND one drafted 19 the rd. One taken in 6th. This just my opinion. We have the money n while u can't sign every free agent . I say go get best pass richer available and up n coming DT .you live in win in the trenches take care of that first for most.
    • Pacers 5th seed without Dipo, can they get the 4th seed when he comes back?
  • Members

• cjrichard

cjrichard 89

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 1,145

• Timo1

Timo1 115

• chad72

chad72 10,757

• Coffeedrinker

Coffeedrinker 7,323

Senior Members