Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is the ideal approach...replace the QB room...wash the stink off from last season...move on the from Luck era entirely...and try to win in the short and long-term. I am not sure what Rivers has left...but he has the Reich connection and is only a year removed from a very good season. The Colts have the resources to afford this strategy. 
    • So I was reading  that Fromm had a better season in 2018 then this year so I went back and watched a video. He does look really good. He clearly goes through progressions and has a very quick release. There is some deep balls in this video too. He has a few things like toughness and leadership including smarts down pat. I believe I read he finished at Georgia as the most accurate in school history. Plus he competed against very good competition. Looks like he processes things really quick.     
    • Man, you won’t believe this. Picks No.74 and picks No.86 have produced 8 hall of famers with 4 each at those draft spots. Read this:   https://m.herosports.com/nfl-draft/74-86-draft-pick-historically-productive-curtis-martin-andre-reed-byby   Hall of Famers Andre Reed, Jackie Slater, Joe Schmidt and Morton Andersen, as well as notable stars Marshal Yanda, Tedy Bruschi were drafted at No.86   Take your pick on who’s the best No.86  
    • Yeah we went through this earlier. This clean pockets are also a by product of him reads the field quickly and having a quick release. 
    • So your saying you would give up even more assets for a high QB or reach even more for one with a later pick. 
  • Members

• hambone35

hambone35 51

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,390

• OffensivelyPC

OffensivelyPC 5,721

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 6,439

• buccolts

buccolts 3,849

• CR91