Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ben Banogu was the only head scratcher/disappointment for me. For me he's right there with Tarell Basham and Tyquan Lewis as Ballard's developmental guy's. I thought there were better players on the board at that pick (I'm no NFL manager, just my opinion). Overall, I liked the draft and as always have faith in Ballard and Reich. Happy to be a Colts fan with those 2 men at the helm. Nothing but respect for their beliefs, vision and passion for the team. 
    • Peyton disagrees with you:     Peyton Manning 'drops the mic' on brother Eli Manning's Hall of Fame debate   "To me, it's the time to look back and reflect. Everybody else wants to look ahead and have this debate. And I understand, that's just the world we live in. I know Eli doesn't think like that, and I don't think like that either. But I certainly have my strong feelings and opinions on it. When you're the Super Bowl MVP twice against the greatest dynasty of all-time, the New England Patriots, Tom Brady/Bill Belichick, and you join a list that includes Terry Bradshaw, Bart Starr, Tom Brady and Joe Montana, Eli Manning as the only (multiple) Super Bowl MVPs.    "I don't really know what that term, 'drop the mic' is, but I guess if there was one. ... There really is no 'yeah, but' after that. That kind of ends it. But if you want a, 'yeah, but,' yeah, but he also started 220-plus consecutive games. He's sixth or seventh all-time in touchdowns. It wasn't like he just played those two seasons.   "He answered the bell, played his butt off, won some huge games for his team. I have strong opinions on it, but I'm gonna pull and Eli and live in the present and kinda look back if you will and not look too far ahead, get too worried about it."  
    • That's fine, but I think buried in the ranking was the relative great performances of the later picks like Okerke, Willis, and Tell more than the earlier picks living up to....or exceeding...expectations.  How can they rank Ben and Parris very highly?  They didn't play much.   Having the early picks exceeding expectations takes you closer to the SB than having your 4th and 5th rounders exceeding expectations.  JMO.
    • well tis the time of year where the Colts would be linked to most big name FA's because of cap space....though this would make sense. 
  • Members

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 17

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 4,350

• Dogg63

Dogg63 180

• DougDew

DougDew 3,607

• Barry Sears

Barry Sears 1,185

• richard pallo