Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Reich I'm calling you out!

NannyMcafee

17 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Starting Sunday if JB plays Reich needs to open up the playbook. If he isn’t willing to do that so we can see what we have with JB. He has kept the reins on to long. We can’t evaluate him if you don’t give him a chance. The way Reich has coached the last few weeks I am beginning to think this is a Reich problem more then a Jacoby problem.  I am just getting tired of him as a play caller.

Gotta laugh at the "we can't evaluate him".
  Can't imagine how many hours Reich and his staff have spent doing just this in the classroom, practice, and in the games and the tape over the last year and a half.
 They KNOW him inside and out by now. And they are all trying to get better day by day.
Yeah right, open up the playbook to the whole offensive unit. Whatever that means.

2 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Gotta laugh at the "we can't evaluate him".
  Can't imagine how many hours Reich and his staff have spent doing just this in the classroom, practice, and in the games and the tape over the last year and a half.
 They KNOW him inside and out by now. And they are all trying to get better day by day.
Yeah right, open up the playbook to the whole offensive unit. Whatever that means.

What I have seen from Reich the last three weeks I don’t trust Reich anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

What I have seen from Reich the last three weeks I don’t trust Reich anymore. 

dear god he is severely handicapped by the QBs on his roster. he was damn near coach of the year with a capable QB last year.

you've gone so far as to blame our HC just to cover for JB this is a whole other level of embarrassing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

dear god he is severely handicapped by the QBs on his roster. he was damn near coach of the year with a capable QB last year.

you've gone so far as to blame our HC just to cover for JB this is a whole other level of embarrassing.

No I have just seen a lot of mismanaging that I am questioning him. He has made these kind of mistakes all year. Doesn’t seem to be learning from them. It’s ok to question him. He isn’t above criticizing.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

No I have just seen a lot of mismanaging that I am questioning him. He has made these kind of mistakes all year. Doesn’t seem to be learning from them. It’s ok to question him. He isn’t above criticizing.

hell he has done pretty damn good for a coach that lost his QB 3 weeks before the season started. he has the most average QBs on earth to work with you he can only go so far with coaching. 

5 hours ago, NannyMcafee said:

The last 3 games you have failed to motivate your players. The last 3 games you have failed to adjust to the loss of TY Hilton. And for this entire year, you have failed to scheme for the strengths of this offense! 

I remember more than one presser from you, Reich, where you talked about how fun it would be to scheme players like Cambell! I remember you saying things like "how many weapons this team has". 

Well, scheme the damn players Reich! You have a top 20 QB remember saying that Reich? I sure as heck remember you saying that more than once. And a top 20 QB can throw the damn ball more than 15 yards! I also remember you saying that you have all the faith in the world in your QB Jacoby Brissett, and yet, you never have him throw it more than 15 yards to anyone but Pascal or TY. 

So far this year, I am losing faith in your ability to include multiple players in the scheme that is down TY Hilton. 

Where is Doyle? 

Where is Ebron? 

Where is Hines? 

Where is Cambell? 

Can Mack not catch a cold? I wouldnt know because you never tell Brissett to throw it to him. So when hes in there, there is at least a 60% to 70% chance we are running the ball! Stop allowing us to be one dimensional! 

As far as I have seen, you have not changed your approach all year long, and I am extremely disappointed in you, and in your OC Nick! 

Why has Ebron checked out? Answer me that Frank! Or are you "behind" all of your under achieving players? 

If you continue like this for the rest of the year you have taken all the faith that your earned in 2018 and threw it down the trash chute! 

Heres to a great remainder of the season! As always, Go Colts! 

*rant off*

Perfect 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

let's be frank here ,no Andrew luck who is a elite special talent .Credit that we are 5-4 if we are going to be serious .just my opinion 

And not even that, but if we had an average NFL kicker we'd be 7-2 or even 8-1.  Literally every loss we've had this season we've missed XPs or make-able (45 yards or less) FGs.  And every game has been decided by one score.  This team with barely any WR talent and playing a backup QB still has a chance to make the playoffs even with the backup QB hurt, best offensive threat hurt and kicker kicking us into a top 10 pick.  I'd say Reich is the furthest thing from blame right now.

• Like 3

Cant put it all on Reich. He is hamstrung to an extent by QB play and injuries. Our depth was supposed to be a strong suit. Well its not passing the tests. There have been multiple moments of poor play calls, some predictability. I am more concerned that he might be losing his locker room. Hard to be inspired after watchin guys drop passes, throw picks, miss tackles, miss kicks, etc. But Reich isnt keeping the motivation high either. Is it against his faith to get fired up? Get into some of these guys butts for mistakes? Not saying screaming, but some strong words with conviction. Sure the Phins just served up some super sized humility, but if your leader keeps giving lip service, not sure things will change. Was Colture just a cute ruse? 

• Like 2