Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I just clarify it's not just him, it's also where he's drafted. And as I said, what to do at pick 34 is a mystery to me so maybe someone like him is the right choice, afterall. I would concede that this early I don't have much to go off of. The bits I had seen of him I was concerned about some body catches and thought he didn't look explosive. His balance looked insane though iirc, definitely can slide out of a tackle. I also try to give players projected in the top 3 round a good look at some point especially if they are in a position of need, so I'm sure I'll watch some play by play stuff on him and may feel different. I think he's great, don't get me wrong, but I like someone like KJ Hill or Donovan Peoples-Jones just as much and they are going in the late second not late 1st/early second. Just my 2 cents.
    • Don't you think losing a pro bowl QB before the start of the season might be part of the problem?     
    • Haeg made $2,025,000. last season and earned every penny.  His new contract I imagine will exceed that. You grossly under value what he is worth to this team.  Your comment is void because he has already been paid over what you think he is worth.  Ballard is not in the habit of over paying players and Haeg has earned the money he is going to be paid. 
    • No matter who the QB is RB is not a big need.  Ballard said he is always trying to improve every position but I imagine RB is not very high on his priority list.  Naturally all teams want a beast RB but with out O-line we don't need one to be successful. 
    • I made a simple statement, that's all. Sorry you want to get your feathers all ruffled.  If insulting me makes you feel like a big man then be my guest.  The thing is, I couldn't care less about your attempt to insult me.  It find it laughable. 
  • Members

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 11,014

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 448

• akcolt

akcolt 2,568

• ScotColt

ScotColt 44

• funktacious2

funktacious2 598

• Pilgrim