Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Several reports (from "team sources") have said LAC wants someone already established (via FA). If I were them I'd draft, but whatever floats their boat. Better for us if we intend to take a QB. I've seen several mocks with them taking an OT with their 1st, and several taking Herbert without moving up. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001097592/article/daniel-jeremiah-2020-nfl-mock-draft-10-four-qbs-in-top-15 Shows them taking an OT. Shows us taking Love at 13, and Herbert going 14th. https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/2020-nfl-mock-draft-joe-burrow-chase-young-tua-tagovailoa-number-one-pick-011520-2-012420 Shows them taking Herbert at 6, and Love not being taken in the 1st at all. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2020-nfl-mock-draft-four-qbs-go-in-round-1-but-not-justin-herbert-49ers-pass-rush-grows-more-dangerous/ Shows them taking a DL at 6, us taking Love at 13, and Herbert falling out of the 1st.   Those are just a few of the most mainstream and recent mocks. In short, they are all over the place, but Herbert and Love are in and out. I'd bet Herbert is available at 6 unless Miami chooses him over Tua. Several mocks are showing Miami passing on a QB with their first pick too.    I kind of doubt we'll see 4 QBs go in the top 10, but who knows. I've not seen a mainstream mock with that happening. There has been chatter about Love going before Herbert, and Herbert going before Tua, but it's all the same teams for the most part. 
    • Maybe, but I'm assuming Telesco sees the value of a franchise QB, Rivers being there for about a dozen years.  I don't think LAC is that close, and giving a few draft picks and maybe a good player is only going to set them back a year or two.   Going from pick 6 to pick 3 won't cost much, that's why LAC making a trade makes sense, IMO, and NYG or DET stand a chance at getting the same player they would have gotten at 3 or 4.
    • It's one of those where you roll the dice and gamble and hoping you picked the right GM and HC.  It just so happen the 49ers got lucky.
    • Yea, I forgot about the Chargers, well I'm hoping...
    • I'm more worried about the chargers
  • Members

• superrep1967

superrep1967 990

• DougDew

DougDew 3,634

• rock8591

rock8591 1,048

• csmopar

csmopar 8,977

• WifiGuy

WifiGuy 4