Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• As I said before,  in fact, my previous post,   I've been calling you out on this repeatedly for five months.    And only NOW are you claiming Slingbox.    You could've said it in Aug/Sept.    You could've said it during the season.    But now,  after repeated call outs,  NOW you come up with Slingbox.     Sorry,   you may fool others here with your nonsense,  but I'm wise to you.    And I publicly call you on it over and over.   As for being technologiy challenged,  I am.   I don't know how to use the archive function here to find your posts.    But even if I did,  I wouldn't waste my time.   I've spent plenty of time writing long posts to you that you casually dismiss without reading.    You even admit to not reading them,  they're too long for you.    So, sorry,  I'm not wasting my time on you -- period.   The only opinion you truly value is.....   yours.    And anyone who agrees with you.   That's it.   Anyone who opposes you is an enemy and is treated as one.    Fine.   But I can go toe to toe as much as you like.   But Nadine would prefer us NOT to try for a love-connection.   We should avoid each other as much as possible.    Your call....   Good luck....  
    • Having the second pick in the draft didn’t hurt either...   This is what the NFL is built on.  Being able to turn things around quickly and go from worst to first.  This was like when the Colts were 2-14 and got Luck and went 11-5 the next season.  The problem is getting those types of guys at 13 is hard to do.  
    • That’s awesome have fun man!
    • Irsay has always said draft decisions are made as a team between the GM, the coaching staff, and him.  No question Ballard is the leader in there on this but Irsay and Reich will have a major say.  That’s also what owners look for when they hire a GM.  A guy they can work with.  Irsay tends to let the football guys make the final calls but he likes to be involved in the process.  So I don’t see it as being an issue about pushing as much as it will be about the team coming to an agreement.  Dungy talked about this when he said he had to sell Polian on Freeney and Polian had to sell him on Sanders in the draft as an example.  That’s part of why I think Grigson and Pagano failed as it sounds like they didn’t mesh as a team very well.
    • "Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!"
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 19,996

• coltsfan_canada

coltsfan_canada 104

• WifiGuy

WifiGuy 4

Rookie
    • ShakerColt

ShakerColt 3

Rookie