Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• What we don’t know what anticipation is. Lol
    • This situation screams trade up. I'd either take Brown and try to immediately trade back up for Herbert/Love or take HerberttLove and try to immediately trade back up for Brown/Kinlaw. Any of that combination for our first two picks would be absolute home runs, imo and I'd be counting the days to getting jersey numbers assigned and buying a new jersey asap, lol
    • From what I understand his top 50 is what his evaluation tells him and his mock drafts are that in combination with what he's hearing from his connections in the league.    Here I will list surprising/notable rankings: 10. Mekhi Becton - OT1 in his list.  19. Brandon Aiyuk... I really like him too, but Jeremiah really really likes him. 25. Andrew Thomas - kind of weird seeing him this low 20-21 Love-Herbert... Love over Herbert not just in his mock but in his ranking is interesting. I have them ranked the same, but I'm not sure most people do.  27. Jaylon Johnson from Utah in the top 30... I like him for us if we want a CB at 34... not sure he drops to us.   
    • I agree and disagree with this but only because I think that is one thing that made luck so valuable and proof that he was a top QB... he was not a QB that needed a certain system to succeed.  He did well in Arians 25 step drop and chuck it downfield system, he did well in Pep's system and he did well in Reich system.  The only offensive starter that I think doesn't fit reich's system is maybe Glowinski but even though he was the weak link in the line this year he still played well enough that if he's the starting RG in 2020 the Colts will be ok.  But the receivers, TEs, RBs and line are for Reich's system.  The down side is I think the Colts will have to get a system QB, because I think there is only one QB in this draft that can play in any system.
  • Members