Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• So if u willing to give up Hooker based on his play, why would another team want him,??  Honestly, there is no one on  the roster that is exempt from being traded.
    • Is there a player on the team you would give up to help sweeten the pot to move up for a QB? At this point I think I would give up Hooker.  He hasn’t shown enough play making ability to think it would hurt the team if we traded him to move up. I thought Odum played better then hooker when he was out with the knee injury.   Any other players on the team you wouldn’t mind losing to sweeten a trade up spot in the draft?
    • I just worry if Castonzo does decide to return, and signs the big contract... He still has the same drive and commitment.  I do believe, in some cases, once one starts mulling retirement yet continues working, their heart may not be 100% in it.
    • Thirding this.   I LOVE love don't get me wrong. I've beat his drum here before. That being said Kinlaw with the 13th and Anthony Gordon in a later round doesn't make me mad at all. I was impressed with his performance and now digging into his 2019 season I like it.
    • To add to my points.  People have to remember that this is a big year for both Ballard and Reich. Say they move up and pick Love.  He doesn't work out and then u could b looking at big changes in the front office in say 2 years.   I could actually see them picking best player at 13 and trading back into the 1st round and grabbing a qb. I know people are on the Love train because Colts scouts were at his games. Mayb they were and have seen enough where he is not their guy.  The way they r trying to build this team, tons of assets on the O line, strong running game and a D based on speed and athleticism,  I just don't see them picking a guy like Love.  I see more of a guy like Fromm who they could get with probably a move back into the 1st. They want to run the ball, quick passing game and keep the D off the field because they r smaller on average. I just don't see Reich buying into the Love hype.  He is more traditional when it comes to a qb.  He wants accuracy as the key trait much like Bill Walsh. I could be totally wrong but that's the way I c it.
  • Members

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 2,359

• Moe

Moe 49

• Stephen

Stephen 1,991

• HerkeyHorseshoe

HerkeyHorseshoe 11

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 1,046

• DEColtsLover36