Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• the kidney and calf injures had nothing to do with the line, you could blame them for the shoulder though he also hurt it snow boarding    its obviously a done deal just throwing out a hypothetical 
    • If the Colts Line couldn’t protect Luck from injury, imagine them protecting Peyton???  We can’t change history.  What has happened, has happened...
    • he wanted to go back to KC but they said no, his cap hit was too much.  i doubt he ever thought the colts would be better than the chiefs 
    • I doubt our kicking and injury woes (knock on wood) would be the same next year, and we may or may not pick in the Top 15 again. I believe the talent assembled right now plus new talent added will put us in the 20s at least next year, so make hay while the sun shines.   Having said that - Ballard has had the fortune of picking in the Top 15 3 times in 4 years (including upcoming draft) and has Malik Hooker and Quenton Nelson to show for it, a mixed bag for now.
    • Not that I want him here, but (especially since people list Josh Rosen as a possibility?)- what about 27 yr old/ 6’5”, 236 lbs Blake Bortles?  He’s a FA, and better reading progressions than Jacoby.  ESPN called him the perfect backup in the Rams system last year.  Is that all he’ll ever be, or would he flourish in Reich’s system? (He certainly played well AGAINST our old Colts Defenses! And he would have a running game to take pressure off him.)   I know, he was a turnover machine in Jax.  Hopefully, better with experience with the Rams?  I just mention him because he’s never on anyone’s list of options, and some weirder (Alex Smith, Jamieus Winston, etc) ones are mentioned...
  • Members

• B~Town

B~Town 643

• chad72

chad72 10,675

• chrisbeldridge

chrisbeldridge 14

• Matthew Gilbert

Matthew Gilbert 340

• aaron11

aaron11 2,494

• KB