Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
needanoline63

Wow we just lost to the dolphins......(merge)

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

We just need to get the offense healthy and try to salvage the season. At least go out on a positive note.  Reich has to stop cropping the bed with play calling.

This Has nothing to do with the team being tight. He turned to his team mates and cussed Doyle out.

 

 

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. When Andrew retired Ebron quit caring about this team. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, coltsva said:

When attending a game, never make it all about the game. If you do, you'll have a bad time approx 50% of the time.

 

I sold my tickets. If you were the one who bought them, thanks. And no, you are not getting a refund.

Sorry coltsva but my priorities are the Colts.  I understand what you’re saying but I’m taking a week off and spending over $1500.00, it is all about the Colts. I also understand doing other things.  Yes I timed it and did WWE, Pacers, Beer Fest, NCAA, River Walk, Speedway but this is a Colts Forum and I’m venting on the Colts not my other activities.

 

Yes what about arriving at other sites?  Yes I did Midway through South Bend (TD Jesus and Golden Dome) And Lafayette.  Checked and Indy was busy that Friday we stayed in Lafayette for boxing.  Did Louisville and Ali Museum, Louisville Slugger, Churchill Downs and timed it with the Bortles/Bridgewater game.  Also a UI BB game and visited the gym where Hoosiers was filmed.  
 

Yes we/I timed many of the trips to involve other activities. This is not against you but I’d appreciate any other sightseeing trips I could do.  Maybe northern Indiana to indulge in Amish pastries and possibly Santa Claus because of the name and  I was told I may have extended family there.

 

Lol! No I didn’t buy your tickets but to understand my love for the Colts I was a long distance season ticket holder but lost $$ on the resale.  Thanks again coltsva and no ill will intended

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Old Colt said:

If we don't win the next 3 games it is.... :hairout:

 

...not over if we beat the saints. If we lose 2 though, yeah we're done

 

Edit: technically it wouldn't be over if we lost 2 in a row either as long as we win out from there. But yeah, going at least 2-1 over the stretch would make things a lot easier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

 

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. When Andrew retired Ebron quit caring about this team. 

I agree with you here. Ebron had a career year with Luck as QB. With Brissett, his numbers dwindled. I believe he said himself he came here because of Luck.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

 

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. When Andrew retired Ebron quit caring about this team. 

I think you might be right which changes my view of EE

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I agree with you here. Ebron had a career year with Luck as QB. With Brissett, his numbers dwindled. I believe he said himself he came here because of Luck.

 

It's not even about targets for me. It's the complete and utter uninspired football I see coming from Ebron. He drops a ball every game. He doesn't fight for the football. Why? Because he knows he not going to even touch the TD record he so boldly claimed he would attain. Then Andrew retires and the guy gets bitter. You can see it all in his body language every damn sunday. 

 

It's like because he now has to actually work hard to get his targets hes mad about it. To be honest I'm over the attitude after seeing that kind of crap during the pagano era I have no patience for it. Hope hes not signed after this year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, MPStack said:


Nice post Mike.

 

My expectations without Luck were 6-10 and I believe the Colts will exceed that. 
 

Even with Luck, I didn’t believe this would have been the “year”. 
 

Losing Brissett didn’t help the past two weeks, not to mention the WR mess and AV’s decline.
 

The 5-2 record kinda deceived everyone, including me, but every game has been determined by seven points or less. The Colts have been fortunate with not a lot margin for error. The last two weeks finally caught up to the Colts.

 

It is what it is, and no reason for fans to lose their minds and think they have all the answers and Ballard doesn’t.

 

Cheers
 


 

 

To the portion in bold: We keep waiting for this team to be built before we really make an attempt to "go for the Superbowl."

 

We were a playoff team last year (with Luck), which tells me that we were ready to take the next step this year. And then Luck retired.

 

But my point is, prior to Luck's retirement Ballard didn't do anything other than save money and accumulate draft picks, again. (His status quo). Even if Luck were playing this year, we would most likely be another playoff team, but not good enough to go all the way. Ballard has built a good team. I think it will always just be "good" but not good enough.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lollygagger8 said:

Colts record is 0-7 without TY. This plainly shows you have a massive WR problem. 

Thank you to you and others who have specifically pointed this out... this is a bigger issue than some people realize. Our recent losses are not so black and white as who our QB was IMHO; we have other issues looming as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

 

It's not even about targets for me. It's the complete and utter uninspired football I see coming from Ebron. He drops a ball every game. He doesn't fight for the football. Why? Because he knows he not going to even touch the TD record he so boldly claimed he would attain. Then Andrew retires and the guy gets bitter. You can see it all in his body language every damn sunday. 

 

It's like because he now has to actually work hard to get his targets hes mad about it. To be honest I'm over the attitude after seeing that kind of crap during the pagano era I have no patience for it. Hope hes not signed after this year. 

He is reverting back to his Lion days

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

Thank you to you and others who have specifically pointed this out... this is a bigger issue than some people realize. Our recent losses are not so black and white as who our QB was IMHO; we have other issues looming as well. 

 

The thing that concerns me most about all this is the combination of our HC/OC, and players like Hines, Ebron, Doyle, Cambell. You have these 4 guys and you're 1: Failing to motivate them, and 2: you are playing your scheme like you never lost TY Hilton. They havent adjusted to losing TY at all. This year I am extremely disappointed in Frank Reich. 

 

After the draft all anyone was talking about was all the weapons thus team had!!! And now what? They're not weapons anymore? Scheme these guys Frank. Stop calling crap football games and acting like you dont have any other players. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, alawai said:

 

Lol! No I didn’t buy your tickets but to understand my love for the Colts I was a long distance season ticket holder but lost $$ on the resale.  Thanks again coltsva and no ill will intended

 

I’m still along distance STH, so understandcthe cost and time involved with going to a game. Appreciate the in depth post!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

 

The thing that concerns me most about all this is the combination of our HC/OC, and players like Hines, Ebron, Doyle, Cambell. You have these 4 guys and you're 1: Failing to motivate them, and 2: you are playing your scheme like you never lost TY Hilton. They havent adjusted to losing TY at all. This year I am extremely disappointed in Frank Reich. 

I feel like Hines and Wilkins are being wasted when Reich could get much more creative with them. Same with Campbell besides one game. Without Hilton, we lose. Simple as that. We need a more explosive playbook. I'm disappointed in Reich as well.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

To the portion in bold: We keep waiting for this team to be built before we really make an attempt to "go for the Superbowl."

 

We were a playoff team last year (with Luck), which tells me that we were ready to take the next step this year. And then Luck retired.

 

But my point is, prior to Luck's retirement Ballard didn't do anything other than save money and accumulate draft picks, again. (His status quo). Even if Luck were playing this year, we would most likely be another playoff team, but not good enough to go all the way. Ballard has built a good team. I think it will always just be "good" but not good enough.

How the Colts would have faired with Luck, we’ll never know. I still like Ballard’s approach to most everything. He can’t control injuries, which played a huge roll the past two games. Starting 5-3 with Brissett speaks volumes about What Ballard has accomplished with this team. I think the Colts are headed in the right direction, just not as fast as we’d like. 
 

Patience is all I can say. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Gregg Doyle posted in his recap he asked Ebron about the drop and Ebron turned to his teammates and was cussing out Doyle. This team is a mess.

 

Video/link? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

 

Video/link? 

Looks like he made a big deal of it in his article but I cannot read since it is subscription only

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I feel like Hines and Wilkins are being wasted when Reich could get much more creative with them. Same with Campbell besides one game. Without Hilton, we lose. Simple as that. We need a more explosive playbook. I'm disappointed in Reich as well.

 

Yeah I feel the same way. He isnt using any of our players. Hes acting like this team doesn't have talent on it without TY Hilton. Where is the scheme changes? Where are the adjustments? How many times have we seen hines run 10 yards to the right or to the left after the catch? Yet... that only happens maybe once per game. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

If you feel that 

   good bye GIF
Because it is far from over 

If we can't win the next 3, then it is over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NannyMcafee said:

 

Yeah I feel the same way. He isnt using any of our players. Hes acting like this team doesn't have talent on it without TY Hilton. Where is the scheme changes? Where are the adjustments? How many times have we seen hines run 10 yards to the right or to the left after the catch? Yet... that only happens maybe once per game. 

We should be using our players similar to the Saints and Sean Payton. Mack and Hines could be a poor man's Ingram and Kamara, use Hilton like Thomas, Campbell like Ginn, and our O-Line would thrive like this as well. I realize the offense has been injured, but the playcalling bores me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

It is being a positive person and fan

 

 

      I am not a chicken little person

    
 

 

       

I'm not a chicken little person either also i'm positive about our defense that's it i'll be positive about everything else when it comes out and proves it belongs on an NFL field cause right now they belong in the XFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MPStack said:

How the Colts would have faired with Luck, we’ll never know. I still like Ballard’s approach to most everything. He can’t control injuries, which played a huge roll the past two games. Starting 5-3 with Brissett speaks volumes about What Ballard has accomplished with this team. I think the Colts are headed in the right direction, just not as fast as we’d like. 
 

Patience is all I can say. 
 

 

I firmly agree with that.  The Colts aren’t just having an injury here or there they are getting decimated at positions, three of their top four WRs out, their whole starting secondary has been banged up this season, they basically played their third string QB Sunday when you remember Luck was the plan this off-season.  

 

People don’t like to say injuries are an excuse because you can’t control them but at some point you lose too much talent and that does impact the play on the field like it or not.  

 

I also think this team is young and still building which is why Ballard isn’t cashing all his chips on a aging vet to be a quick fix for the rest of the season.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

I'm not a chicken little person either also i'm positive about our defense that's it i'll be positive about everything else when it comes out and proves it belongs on an NFL field cause right now they belong in the XFL.

200.gif

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I firmly agree with that.  The Colts aren’t just having an injury here or there they are getting decimated at positions, three of their top four WRs out, their whole starting secondary has been banged up this season, they basically played their third string QB Sunday when you remember Luck was the plan this off-season.  

 

People don’t like to say injuries are an excuse because you can’t control them but at some point you lose too much talent and that does impact the play on the field like it or not.  

 

I also think this team is young and still building which is why Ballard isn’t cashing all his chips on a aging vet to be a quick fix for the rest of the season.

So true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We pulled Kelly up for this game, correct? I know this would've been "controversial", but I am disappointed that we didn't see him this game. I was sure that we had no choice but to bring him in second half. The game wasn't too far gone by that point and Hoyer was -- bad. Did he (Kelly) not show enough in the pre-season to inspire the confidence that he could beat the 1-7 Miami Dolphins? I mean Hoyer was just throwing that thing anywhere. I don't get why we didn't make the switch, it was pretty clear we weren't winning with Hoyer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I firmly agree with that.  The Colts aren’t just having an injury here or there they are getting decimated at positions, three of their top four WRs out, their whole starting secondary has been banged up this season, they basically played their third string QB Sunday when you remember Luck was the plan this off-season.  

 

People don’t like to say injuries are an excuse because you can’t control them but at some point you lose too much talent and that does impact the play on the field like it or not.  

 

I also think this team is young and still building which is why Ballard isn’t cashing all his chips on a aging vet to be a quick fix for the rest of the season.

pretty much this....injuries to top talent and youth...the recipe for inconsistency. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is a defining moment for this team. Will they mail it in or keep fighting. If they mail it in there are going to be a lot of players without jobs next year.

 

Sorry, don't believe it. Unless you list the 'lots of players' so we can discuss their futures independently.

 

1 hour ago, NannyMcafee said:

 

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. When Andrew retired Ebron quit caring about this team. 

 

Yes, totally quit caring.  :(

 

 

 

54 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I feel like Hines and Wilkins are being wasted when Reich could get much more creative with them. Same with Campbell besides one game. Without Hilton, we lose. Simple as that. We need a more explosive playbook. I'm disappointed in Reich as well.

 

We once had an explosive playbook, under Bruce Arians (and Pep/Chud).  So many members here despised it, blamed it for Luck's shortened career {true, too}, and wanted a more controlled short passing attack. Reich brought that and JB7 is a guy that can manage that.

 

Grass is always greener syndrome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

Sorry, don't believe it. Unless you list the 'lots of players' so we can discuss their futures independently.

 

 

Yes, totally quit caring.  :(

 

 

 

 

We once had an explosive playbook, under Bruce Arians (and Pep/Chud).  So many members here despised it, blamed it for Luck's shortened career {true, too}, and wanted a more controlled short passing attack. Reich brought that and JB7 is a guy that can manage that.

 

Grass is always greener syndrome.

 

Are you being sarcastic? Too bad they dont have video of all the drops hes had every game. Of all the things I have said, saying Ebron stopped caring is probably one of the most accurate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

 

Are you being sarcastic? Too bad they dont have video of all the drops hes had every game. Of all the things I have said, saying Ebron stopped caring is probably one of the most accurate. 

 

Drops are his past; he has hands of stone.  If anything, last year was an outlier.  Here's a video (may be more) about his drops in Detroit-

 

 

Bitter Lions fans are still using unflattering names about him ( IE: twisting the Optimus Prime name, certainly folks can figure it out).

 

He's frustrating. He wants to be involved, makes unbelievable catches, and drops the easy ones.  I think he cares, but he is who has proven to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

Drops are his past; he has hands of stone.  If anything, last year was an outlier.  Here's a video (may be more) about his drops in Detroit-

 

 

Bitter Lions fans are still using unflattering names about him ( IE: twisting the Optimus Prime name, certainly folks can figure it out).

 

He's frustrating. He wants to be involved, makes unbelievable catches, and drops the easy ones.  I think he cares, but he is who has proven to be.

 

Ebron cares when things are going his way. They're not anymore and the result is clear. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

 

Ebron cares when things are going his way. They're not anymore and the result is clear. 

 

That's your opinion, and it may be right. Who knows outside of those in the locker room.

 

Mine is he cares too much, and it gets to him causing even more problems. He needs a QB 'amnesia' attitude.  Forget (completely) the last bad play and make the next good play.  That I feel he might not be able to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

That's your opinion, and it may be right. Who knows outside of those in the locker room.

 

Mine is he cares too much, and it gets to him causing even more problems. He needs a QB 'amnesia' attitude.  Forget (completely) the last bad play and make the next good play.  That I feel he might not be able to do.

 

Well were all just men of our opinions really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

Drops are his past; he has hands of stone.  If anything, last year was an outlier.  Here's a video (may be more) about his drops in Detroit-

 

 

Bitter Lions fans are still using unflattering names about him ( IE: twisting the Optimus Prime name, certainly folks can figure it out).

 

He's frustrating. He wants to be involved, makes unbelievable catches, and drops the easy ones.  I think he cares, but he is who has proven to be.

Droptimus Prime!  Hee Hee now that's funny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darius Leonard is the only player who showed any type of heart out there.

 

Also let’s stop pretending with our secondary. This pass defense is awful. I’m so over this whole “bend don’t break” philosophy. Who cares if you can’t throw it deep on the Colts. You don’t need to when you can easily complete passes across the middle of the field. Those 8-11 yard completions add up quick. 

 

Also questioning Ballard as well. Colts looked talentless out there. Injuries aside, I think 4 of his 2nd round picks didn’t play at all today. Sad

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

I firmly agree with that.  The Colts aren’t just having an injury here or there they are getting decimated at positions, three of their top four WRs out, their whole starting secondary has been banged up this season, they basically played their third string QB Sunday when you remember Luck was the plan this off-season.  

 

People don’t like to say injuries are an excuse because you can’t control them but at some point you lose too much talent and that does impact the play on the field like it or not.  

 

I also think this team is young and still building which is why Ballard isn’t cashing all his chips on a aging vet to be a quick fix for the rest of the season.

Just to piggyback on the injury thing...Turay looked like he was starting to come on and become that DE we've needed since Rob and Dwight.

 

Fans are definitely unrealistic sometimes thinking 'next man up' means 'just as good or better'.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

It might be time but the problem is that the guys available are not good

I get that too...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay whoa. I think you all are massively overreacting about the overall state of this team. We had a stagnant offense -- that's all. We don't have "losing" locker room all of a sudden. Yes, we lost to (easily) the worst team in football... but guys... Brian Hoyer is -- very very bad. He is a downgrade from the quarterback he was playing against. When you have a quarterback that bad playing with backup wide receivers... We can't run the ball EVERY down.

 

I'm more disappointed that we didn't go Kelly in the second half. The game was still salvageable and ANYTHING would've been better than Hoyer. Anything. It was clear he wouldn't get anything going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be worse.....could've been the Saints getting blown out at home against a team with the same record as Miami...while having your hof qb back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Could be worse.....could've been the Saints getting blown out at home against a team with the same record as Miami...while having your hof qb back.

Yesterday was a day of upsets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Yesterday was a day of upsets

it was a crazy day for sure....it wasn't just a one of game, there was a series of those. 

New Orleans getting blown out at home by Atlanta

Buffalo losing to Cleveland

KC losing to TN

Rams losing to Pitt

one of those days for sure. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • 53 here.  In two more years, I'll be able to eat from the backside of the Denny's menu!
    • Not for certain if this story is about Blyth but it's possible and potentially played a role in him getting cut.     
    • Right on, same.     Born in Noblesville, still live there, going on 40.
    • Local born and bred.  I live out past Fortville nowadays.  But you can find me watching the Colts games at B-Dub's at 116th and Olio for every game!
    • Forum Trades:   Trade 1: Denver -> Carolina = Picks 15 and 46 Carolina -> Denver = Pick 7   Trade 2: Miami -> Cards = Picks 18 and 56 Cards -> Miami = 8th pick   Trade 3: Miami -> Browns = Pick 8 Browns -> Miami = Pick 10, 115 and 7th round pick   Trade 4: Baltimore -> Arizona = Picks 28 and 55 Arizona -> Baltimore = Picks 18 and 114   Trade 5: Colts -> Texans = Picks 34 and 193 Texans -> Colts = Picks 40 and 111   Trade 6: Dallas > Detroit= pick 51 Detroit > Dallas = #67 and 85     Round 1 1. Cincinnati (2-14) – Joe Burrow, QB, LSU 2. Washington (3-13) – Chase Young, DE, Ohio State 3. Detroit (3-12-1) – Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State 4. New York Giants (4-11) – Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa 5. Miami (5-11) – Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon 6. Los Angeles Chargers (5-11) – Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama 7. Denver (7-9) from Carolina (5-11) – Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson 8. Cleveland (6-10) – from Arizona (5-10-1) from Miami (5-11) – Jedrick Willis, OT, Alabama 9. Jacksonville (6-10) → Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama 10. Miami (5-11) from Cleveland (6-10) – Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia 11. New York Jets (7-9) – CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma 12. Las Vegas (7-9) – Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina 13. San Francisco* (13-3) from Indianapolis (7-9) – Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama 14. Tampa Bay (7-9) – Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville 15. Carolina (5-11) from Denver (7-9) – Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn 16. Atlanta (7-9) – K’Lavon Chaisson, EDGE, LSU 17. Dallas (8-8) – Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama 18. Baltimore → from Arizona (5-10-1) → from Miami – from Pittsburgh (8-8) – Patrick Queen, LB, LSU 19. Las Vegas f/CHI- Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU 20. Jacksonville f/LAR- CJ Henderson, Cornerback, Florida. 21. Philadelphia- Eagles select A.J. Epenesa, Edge, Iowa 22. Minnesota f/BUF- Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson. 23. New England- Zack Baun, LB, Wisconsin 24. New Orleans- Jordan Love, QB, Utah State. 25. Giants f/Minnesota- edge Yetur Gross-Matos from Penn State 26. Miami f/HOU- Wide Receiver Denzel Mims, Baylor 27. Seattle- Josh Jones 28. Arizona f/ Baltimore- Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma. 29. Tennessee- Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia 30. Packers select Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU 31. 49ers select AJ Terrell, CB, Clemson 32: Chiefs select Neville Gallimore, DT -- Oklahoma      Round 2 33 Bengals - Austin Jackson, OT, USC 34 Texans - Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame 35 Lions - Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU 36 Vikings - Antoine Winfield, S, Minnesota 37 Chargers - Cesar Ruiz, OL, Michigan 38 Panthers - Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama 39 Dolphins - Grant Delpit, S, LSU 40 Colts - Jeff Gladney, CB, TCU 41. Cleveland - Curtis Weaver, EDGE, Boise State 42. Falcons f/ Jacksonville- Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame 43. Chicago f/LV- Jalen Raegor WR TCU 44. Indianapolis- Michael Pittman Jr, WR, USC 45. Tampa Bay- Swift RB  Georgia  46. Carolina f/Denver- Tyler Biadasz, OG, Wisconsin. 47. Jags f/ Atlanta-  Marlon Davidson, DT, Auburn. 48. NY Jets- Prince Tega Wanogho, OT, Auburn 49. Pittsburgh- Bradley Anae 50. Chicago- Justin Madubuike DT Texas A&M 51. Detroit f/Dallas- Terrell Lewis DE Alabama. 52. LA Rams- by commissioner selection, Rams select, LLoyd Cushenberry, LSU Center. (1X) 53. Philadelphia- WR L. Shenault Jr 54. Buffalo- Netane Muti OG Fresno St 55. Arizona f/Baltimore f/NE via ATL- Damon Arnette CB Ohio State 56. Arizona f/Miami f/NO- Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama 57. Houston-  Ezra Cleveland OT  58. Minnesota- Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah 59. Seattle- Noah igbinoghene CB Auburn 60. Baltimore- Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin 61. Tennessee- Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State 62. Green Bay- Nick Coe, DT, Auburn 63. Kansas City f/SF- Isaiah Wilson, OG, Georgia 64. Seattle f/KC- Byrcen Hopkins, TE, Purdue   Round 3 65. Cincinnati- Tyler Johnson-WR, Minnesota 66. Washington - K.J. Hill, WR, Ohio State 67. Dallas f/ Detroit 68. NY Jets f/NYG 69. Carolina 70. Miami 71. LA Chargers 72. Arizona 73. Jacksonville 74. Cleveland 75. Indianapolis 76. Tampa Bay 77. Denver 78. Atlanta 79. NY Jets 80. Las Vegas 81. Las Vegas f/CHI 82. Dallas 83. Denver f/PIT 84. LA Rams 85. Dallas f/Detroit f/PHI 86. Buffalo 87. New England 88. New Orleans 89. Minnesota 90. Houston 91. Las Vegas f/SEA via HOU 92. Baltimore 93. Tennessee 94. Green Bay 95. Denver f/SF 96. Kansas City 97. Cleveland f/HOU* 98. New England* 99. Vikings f- NY Giants @NFLfan 100. New England* 101. Seattle* 102. Pittsburgh* 103. Philadelphia* 104. LA Rams* 105. Minnesota* 106. Baltimore*   Rounds 4-7 did not change.   
  • Members

    • bsteves

      bsteves 167

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • throwing BBZ

      throwing BBZ 2,519

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Fisticuffs111

      Fisticuffs111 2,400

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • PrincetonTiger

      PrincetonTiger 9,827

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ar7

      ar7 423

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Redbull

      Redbull 4

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • w87r

      w87r 512

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • HOZER

      HOZER 4,296

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • jchandler7

      jchandler7 292

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • LockeDown

      LockeDown 2,563

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...