Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, WarGhost21 said:

Hoyer is not built at all for our scheme. He is constantly looking for the homerun ball, and rarely ever checks down, which is what this offense is built on. I’m that scenario, we didn’t need a hero, we needed a smart game manager. Please, get someone else if Brisset isn’t back next week. This isn’t gonna work ever

This offense had plenty of homerun Passes in Philly and last year.... not buying the fit excuse, dude had three TDS a week ago in same offense

Everyone blaming Vinny for the missed extra point costing us the chance to kick a field goal there to tie it to go to OT just magically forgets that ... "OH YEAH", it's still VINNY who would have to kick us to OT and that is far from a given...I go back to just going for 2 instead of a PAT with the unreliability of Vinny....ugh.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

There most likely goes any AFC South hopes. Too many bad loses now.  

There goes any playoff hopes unless we win the division. Way to many conferences losses. I'm sure we would lose almost any tie breaker with another AFC team.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

This offense had plenty of homerun Passes in Philly and last year.... not buying the fit excuse, dude had three TDS a week ago in same offense

This isn’t the same team as it was last year. With Luck, we had a gunslinger with a lot of talent. With Brissett, we have a game manager who makes smart throws and few mistakes. Trying to go back to a player like Luck, but not the same caliber, is not going to work 90% of the time

2 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

This is on frank too. He knows damn well he should have pulled hoyer. My gosh I’d rather have kelly out there and see him try to make plays then watch hoyer screw things up

This dude threw for the home run ball 3 plays in a row.. get yards bro! The "GOAT" has gotten to where he is getting 5 yards a throw! 

1 minute ago, WarGhost21 said:

This isn’t the same team as it was last year. With Luck, we had a gunslinger with a lot of talent. With Brissett, we have a game manager who makes smart throws and few mistakes. Trying to go back to a player like Luck, but not the same caliber, is not going to work 90% of the time

Built a team around Plan A, did "OK" with Plan B, but Plan C just plain sucks.

• Thanks 1

It's hindsight not playing Brissett today is beyond ridiculous. He was cleared by doctors and said he could play. That is on Reich! Remember last week when I said we could lose if Brissett didn't play. I was right again. There is no way in hell we lose this game if Brissett plays. The people that dislike Brissett can say all they want but it is BLAH BLAH BLAH to me. This proves my point by a mile. Hoyer threw as many INT's today than JB has all year. Hoyer sucked a big bag of rotten eggs to you people that said "Oh I like this Hoyer guy, he slings it down the football field", unlike that Brissett who is a game manager lmao . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

This dude threw for the home run ball 3 plays in a row.. get yards bro! The "GOAT" has gotten to where he is getting 5 yards a throw! 

Exactly like all we needed was a first down first. Couldn’t even get that. This is embarrassing to be a colts fan right now

• Like 1